Google adds labels and related results to Gmail and Chat
The tech giant has introduced three features for accurate and customized search suggestions and results -- 'Search suggestions', 'Gmail labels' and 'Related results'.
These features do not have an admin control, the company said in a blogpost.
With 'Search suggestions' users can see search-query as they type in the Chat search field based on their prior search history. Additionally, it help users to quickly recall important messages, files, and more on mobile.
The Search suggestions feature is available on
'Gmail labels' allow users to search messages under a specific Gmail label in the app to give results only under that label. Additionally, users can refine label searches using search chips in the Gmail search bar.
The labels feature is available on Android and iOS devices.
'Related results'Ais for Gmail search-queries that give no results, related results will be displayed to improve the overall search experience.
The result feature is only available on the web, the company said.
Meanwhile, recently, the company had announced that over 250 million monthly active devices were powered by Android Go, after the company declared the release of Android 13.
Apple iPad 10th gen, iPad Pro, and Apple TV 4K launched in India – price, specs, and everything you need to know
Best electric scooters in India in 2022
Popular on BI
- A college is removing its vending machines after a student discovered they were using facial-recognition technology
- 11 states pay more in federal taxes than they get back - here's how every state fares
- Steve Jobs once said the best managers are 'individual contributors' who aren't interested in managing people
- Fuel your morning: Wholesome South Indian breakfast ideas for health
- Vodafone Idea shares tumble 14%, mcap erodes ₹10,806.7 cr
- National parties declare income of ₹3,077 cr in 2022-23; BJP has highest share
- Human trials may reveal efficacy of new Rs 100 cancer pill: Docs
- Multiplexes' revenue growth to dip to 15% in FY25 as OTTs crimp profit margins