Microsoft unveils new solution for businesses to automate repetitive tasks
From simple data transfers to complex business workflows, this solution enables coders and non-coders alike to automate processes and tasks across desktop and web applications with minimal effort from a single intelligent platform.
"With Microsoft Power Automate Desktop, we aim to empower organisations automate tasks across the desktop and web, using an integrated platform to complete tasks at speed and scale," Irina Ghose, Executive Director - Cloud Solutions, Microsoft India, said in a statement.
"It enables businesses to free their knowledge-workers from time-consuming and repetitive jobs and focus on strategic tasks to deliver higher value to customers."
Microsoft said Power Automate Desktop's intuitive design environment allows non-coders to automate processes quickly without writing a single line of code.
AdvertisementPower Automate Desktop handles both Attended RPA (repetitive tasks like front-office activities) and Unattended RPA (back-office processes) with equal efficiency, Microsoft said.
The solution is available worldwide in English, French, German, Japanese and Spanish.
Earlier this year, Microsoft acquired
- Rajasthan imposes night curfew in 13 districts till December 31, slashes COVID-19 test prices for private labs
- PM's visit to vaccine centres gets 'praise' from Congress
- Pollution, pandemic and pre-term birth
- Serum Institute of India threatens to seek ₹100 crore in damages from Chennai volunteer
- PM to interact with more teams of Covid-19 vaccine developers