Apple to increase battery replacement cost for out-of-warranty iPhones
"The current out-of-warranty battery service fee will apply until the end of February 2023. Effective March 1, 2023, the out-of-warranty battery service fee will be increased by $20 for all iPhone models prior to iPhone 14," according to the company's support page.
Currently, Apple charges $69 for a battery replacement on most iPhone models, according to an estimation calculator on the company's website.
Customers who do not have AppleCare or AppleCare+ plan for their devices will be affected by the price increase.
However, customers who have the AppleCare+ plan pay nothing for a battery replacement once their battery health has dropped below 80 per cent.
Meanwhile, the tech giant is reportedly working on 11.1-inch and 13-inch OLED
With larger 11.1-inch and 13-inch screen sizes planned for the OLED iPad Pro models, devices might come with slimmed-down bezels, reports
Apple currently sells two iPad Pro models, 12.9-inch mini-LED iPad Pro and an 11-inch iPad Pro with a traditional
OnePlus 11 live images leaked – camera module, glass back and everything we know so far
Crucial meeting of Reliance Capital COC to be held on Tuesday
Popular on BI
- Unveiling the impact of Flipkart on innovation and growth in seller success stories
- PM Modi moves to increase Jan Aushadhi Kendras, launches Drone Didi Yojana
- Arijit most streamed singer in India in 2023; Taylor Swift dominates global chart
- 10 simple diet changes for rapid belly fat loss
- From Redmi to Vivo – Smartphones set to hit the Indian market in December