Oppo Enco Buds with 24-hour battery life, low latency mode launched at ₹1,999
The Buds will go on sale in India on September 14 exclusively on the e-commerce site -- Flipkart and the launch offer price would be ₹1,799 (original price ₹1,999). It will be a 3-day offer, starting from September 14 till September 16.
"The Enco Buds leverage on OPPO's decades of experience and expertise in developing award-winning audio products as diverse as MP3 and MP4 players, music phones, and Blu-ray players to cater to young consumers who want to upgrade from wired earphones to TWS for the first time without compromising on premium features and great design," Damyant Singh Khanoria, Chief Marketing Officer,
The company claims that the earbuds with the charging case can offer up to 24 hours of battery life from its 400mAh battery pack on its case and 40mAh on each bud. The new Enco Buds are rated for IP54 for dust and water resistance.
These earbuds arrive with AAC (Advanced Audio Coding) for high-definition wireless audio transmission protocol and offer a 80ms super low latency
More consolidation may happen in insurance sector going ahead; SBI Life, ICICI Prudential Life among analysts top picks
Telangana to be the first Indian state to begin drone delivery trials for Covid-19 vaccines, medicines starting tomorrow
Popular on BI
- EAM Jaishankar meets Australian Intelligence chief Andrew Shearer on sidelines of Raisina Dialogue
- Sustainable Tourism Practices
- Byju's shareholders vote to remove CEO, family; company calls vote invalid
- Engaging with competent authorities, use only genuine cheese, says McDonald's
- Apple's India revenue up 42% to $8.7 bn in 2023: Morgan Stanley