Realme Pad: Here’s everything we know about Realme’s first tablet
Realme Padis debuting on September 9, and it will be launched in India.
- Teasers show us what the tablet will look like, and some of its features.
- Here’s a look at what we know about the Realme Pad.
Realme Pad will be the company’s next ‘first’ product as the company expands its product portfolio. It recently launched its first laptop ‘Realme Book (Slim)’ at a starting price of ₹44,999. The Realme Pad is also expected to be priced in the affordable mid-range segment. The company will most likely compete with Samsung’s tablets like the Galaxy Tab S7 FE or Galaxy Tab A7 depending on the price tag.
So let’s take a look at everything we know about the Realme Pad.
The early teasers of the Realme Pad showed a very close similarity to the Apple iPad Pro in terms of design. The company recently showed a good look at the tablet’s design. Like the iPad Pro, the Realme Pad also has flat edges. The tablet has a slim design measuring 6.9mm thin. It has a single rear camera with what looks like an antenna band running along with it. The teasers also confirm grey and gold colours for the tablet.
Get excited to experience slimness like never before!We cannot keep calm for the #UltraSlimRealFun time with the… https://t.co/c1rdWdILe8— realme TechLife (@realmeTechLife) 1630834200000
Realme has so far confirmed the Realme Pad will feature a 10.4-inch WUXGA+ (2000x1200) display with an 82.5 percent screen-to-body ratio. According to rumours and links, the Realme Pad is expected to be powered by the MediaTek Helio G80 processor paired with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of onboard storage. The tablet is also said to pack a 7,100mAh battery.
Its rear camera could be an 8-megapixel sensor with fixed focus. Rumours also suggest an 8-megapixel selfie camera with autofocus. More features expected for the Realme Pad include DTS-HD, Hi-Res Audio, and quad speakers. It is also expected to launch in Wi-Fi only and LTE variants. Realme Pad could also come with support for a stylus with a dedicated space for it on the tablet.
Bad news for gamers – GPU prices are increasing once again, this time because of Ethereum
AdvertisementMessage reactions to disappearing mode: All the upcoming WhatsApp features
Popular on BI
- Elizabeth Holmes ordered dinners for Theranos staff but made sure they weren't delivered until after 8 p.m. so they worked late: book
- My twin and I were in separate classrooms in school. Our joint math lesson made me realize how silly that was.
- 2,000 years before 'manscaping' and smooth armpits, the Romans were seriously into hair removal, archaeological findings show
- OPEC Plus will continue oil output cuts as prices remain unchanged
- Major train accidents that India witnessed in last 15 years
- Odisha rail crash: Rescuers try to raise buried coach, death toll at 238
- Largest road networks in the world – India beats China to take the second spot
- Manoj Bajpayee joins the league of on-screen lawyers like Pankaj Tripathi, Shriya Pilgaonkar & more