Sony WF-C500 budget wireless earbuds launched in India
Priced at Rs 5,990, the earbuds come with Digital Sound Enhancement Engine (DSEE) for better sound and call quality.
The WF-C500 earbuds will be available across retail stores and e-commerce website in India from January 16 — in black, white, orange and green colours.
The earbuds offers a long-lasting battery life of up to 20 hours for calls and uninterrupted music playback, said the company.
The WF-C500's cylindrical charging case is small and easy to carry around in a pocket or bag.
The operation buttons also offer an easy way to access Google Assistant or Siri to make and receive calls hands-free.
"The WF-C500's Bluetooth chip transmits sound to left and right ears simultaneously, along with optimised antenna design ensuring outstanding listening," the company said.
The wearable also allow users to tailor the sound using the Equaliser setting in the "Sony | Headphones Connect" app.
Popular on BI
- India assures food aid to countries 'most in need' despite export controls
- ITC, Aditya Birla Fashion, LIC Housing Finance among stocks to watch out for on May 19
- Delhivery IPO: Here’s how you can check the allotment status
- Ways to save more money after your monthly expenses
- Xiaomi Pad 5 Review - Is it best Android alternate to iPad Air?