Sony WF-C500 budget wireless earbuds launched in India
Priced at Rs 5,990, the earbuds come with Digital Sound Enhancement Engine (DSEE) for better sound and call quality.
The WF-C500 earbuds will be available across retail stores and e-commerce website in India from January 16 — in black, white, orange and green colours.
The earbuds offers a long-lasting battery life of up to 20 hours for calls and uninterrupted music playback, said the company.
The WF-C500's cylindrical charging case is small and easy to carry around in a pocket or bag.
The operation buttons also offer an easy way to access Google Assistant or Siri to make and receive calls hands-free.
"The WF-C500's Bluetooth chip transmits sound to left and right ears simultaneously, along with optimised antenna design ensuring outstanding listening," the company said.
The wearable also allow users to tailor the sound using the Equaliser setting in the "Sony | Headphones Connect" app.
Popular on BI
- RANKED: The world's 20 strongest militaries
- I quit buying from Amazon 4 years ago. I get better deals on products elsewhere but still have to use their services.
- Gen Z faces more pressure at work than previous generations because technology has eliminated work-life boundaries, a psychology professor says
- Snapping 6-day gains, Indian stock indices in red; high valuations a concern
- ED issues look out notice against Byju Raveendran: Sources
- Sugar stocks slip after govt raises fair price to ₹340 per quintal
- Social media platform 'X' decides to withhold accounts after Indian govt executive orders
- With 1 lakh footfalls per day, Ayodhya is giving its residents a 'better life'