Here’s how to save your home address in Google Maps
There are several features within Google Maps that are designed to improve the user experience and make it easier for users to navigate. One such feature is the ability to add your home address to the app, allowing you to quickly navigate to your home from anywhere.
How to add your home address in Google Maps
Adding your home address to Google Maps is quite simple. Just follow the below steps and you will be done in no time.
- To begin, open Google Maps on your device and click on the Menu button on the top left corner. Then, click on ‘Your Places’.
- Now click on ‘Set home address’.
- Now, you have the option to enter your home address in the search bar.
- You can also select the option to choose your location on map and allow the app to detect your location.
- Once you have selected your location, click on ‘save’ to save your home address.
If you have already saved a home address and now wish to change it, the process is quite similar.
- Open Google Maps on your device and click on the Menu button on the top left corner. Then, click on ‘Your Places’.
- Now, click on the More button next to ‘Home’.
- Now, click on ‘Edit home’.
- Now, select and the desired location and click on save.
Once you have set your home address in Google Maps, you can use it to quickly navigate from any location to your home.
- Open Google Maps on your device and at the bottom right corner, click on the ‘Go’ button.
- Now, click on ‘Home’ to get directions to your home.
- You can now click on ‘Start’ or select a different mode of transportation as per your requirement.
Popular on BI
- Instagram's crisis highlights the bigger issues the entire ad industry is facing
- The 10-year Treasury yield will drop to 3.5% by the end of next year as the massive bond rally will continue, UBS says
- Exit polls predict BJP advantage in MP, Rajasthan, Congress win in Chhattisgarh, Telangana and tight contest in Mizoram
- International air travel penetration remains low in India: CAPA
- "Meeting friends is always a delight": PM Modi reacts to 'Melodi' selfie shared by Italian counterpart Georgia Meloni
- WhatsApp testing new feature that lets you search users by their username
- Delhi airport: Flights diverted due to bad smog, bad weather
- Meta expanding child safety measures as scrutiny mounts