Here’s how to save your home address in Google Maps
There are several features within Google Maps that are designed to improve the user experience and make it easier for users to navigate. One such feature is the ability to add your home address to the app, allowing you to quickly navigate to your home from anywhere.
How to add your home address in Google Maps
Adding your home address to Google Maps is quite simple. Just follow the below steps and you will be done in no time.
- To begin, open Google Maps on your device and click on the Menu button on the top left corner. Then, click on ‘Your Places’.
- Now click on ‘Set home address’.
- Now, you have the option to enter your home address in the search bar.
- You can also select the option to choose your location on map and allow the app to detect your location.
- Once you have selected your location, click on ‘save’ to save your home address.
If you have already saved a home address and now wish to change it, the process is quite similar.
- Open Google Maps on your device and click on the Menu button on the top left corner. Then, click on ‘Your Places’.
- Now, click on the More button next to ‘Home’.
- Now, click on ‘Edit home’.
- Now, select and the desired location and click on save.
Once you have set your home address in Google Maps, you can use it to quickly navigate from any location to your home.
- Open Google Maps on your device and at the bottom right corner, click on the ‘Go’ button.
- Now, click on ‘Home’ to get directions to your home.
- You can now click on ‘Start’ or select a different mode of transportation as per your requirement.
Popular on BI
- A Google employee of 11 years says he and his wife stared at each other in 'disbelief' when they realized they'd both been laid off by the company
- A Google engineer of 8 years says his 'spidey-senses' detected incoming layoffs — and felt 'isolated' when his 'faceless' severance email arrived
- 6 signs that you're in a one-sided relationship and how to find balance
- Google may release Pixel Tablet Pro with Tensor G2 chip
- BMW launches its 3rd gen BMW X1 in India
- YouTube Music on the web gets mood filters
- Premium segment contributed 35% of overall smartphone market revenue in 2022
- US industry urges FM to rationalise, simplify direct and indirect taxes in India