How to access your iCloud account on a PC in 2 different ways
- You can access
iCloudon a PCby going to the iCloud website and signing in with your Apple ID.
- You can also install the iCloud app on your desktop and configure how iCloud backs up and syncs files.
- You will likely rarely need the iCloud app and don't need to install it unless you want to change the default way iCloud syncs your devices.
iCloud is the cloud storage and cloud computing service for
But what if you're not an Apple die-hard and you've opted for a PC over a Mac? No need to worry as it's now possible for PC users to access iCloud on their computer, and you can do it in two ways.
You can open iCloud in a web browser to access all iCloud services from your desktop or use Apple's iCloud desktop app. You'll need to install the app before you can use it, but you can use the app to turn various iCloud features on or off once you do.
Here's how to access iCloud on your PC.
How to access iCloud on a PC using the iCloud app
2. Restart your computer.
3. iCloud may start automatically. If it does not, click the Start button.
4. Then select start iCloud from the Start menu.
5. Sign in using your Apple ID.
6. Choose the features you want to back up and synchronize across your devices.
7. Click "Apply."
How to access iCloud on a PC using the iCloud website
1. Open iCloud.com in a web browser.
2. Sign in with your Apple ID if necessary.
3. Choose the app or service you want to use on your PC. You can read your iCloud mail, review calendar and contracts, or see your backed up photos from your phone or iPad, among other options.
4. To change your iCloud settings or check on your remaining iCloud storage space, click "Account Settings" under your account avatar.
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
- Income tax bonanza, capex push to green energy: Budget 2023 summarised
- Budget proposes hike in TCS on overseas travel, fund remittances out of India to 20%
- Life insurance stocks fall up to 10% after Budget pushes for new tax regime
- Budget blow to HNIs claiming huge deductions for expensive houses
- Budget 2023: Govt proposes 100 critical projects for last-mile logistics at ₹75,000 crore