How to add a Thumbprint Radio station to Pandora and listen to all your favorite tracks in one place
- You can add a Thumbprint Radio station to your
Pandoraaccount using the Search tool.
- The Thumbprint Radio station features songs and artists you've given a thumbs-up, as well as similar
musicyou might like.
If you've used Pandora for a while, you know that you mark songs or artists that you like by giving them a thumbs up. Once you've thumbed-up enough tracks or artists, Pandora will automatically create a Thumbprint station for you.
The Thumbprint Radio station includes all of the music that you've thumbed-up. It'll also feature tracks and artists that are similar to what you've liked in the past, which makes Thumbprint stations a great way to find new music.Here's how to add a Thumbprint station to your Pandora account.
What is Pandora's Thumbprint stationUnlike your Thumbprint Playlist, which only features your thumbed up songs, the Thumbprint Radio station is a mixture of content from practically any station type you've listened to.
This tailored radio station includes all tracks you've thumbed up for as long as you've had your account, as well as similar tracks and artists that you might also like but haven't yet discovered.Quick tip: You can view the individual tracks that will end up on your Thumbprint Radio rotation by searching "Thumbprint Playlist" on Pandora's desktop site or mobile app.
If you want to access this specialty station, you'll need to have added at least three stations and have four thumbs upped tracks on each.
How to add a station on PandoraSince you need to have a minimum number of stations on your "My Collection" page to be eligible for a custom-curated Thumbprint Radio station, you'll need to know how to add a station. Here are two quick and easy ways to do it.
- The Search bar. Use the search tool on the desktop site or the mobile app to search artists, albums, and specific tracks and add them to your "My Collection" tab.
- The Browse tab. Peruse a library of stations based on genre, popularity, release date, artist, or even moods and activities.
How to add Thumbprint Radio to Pandora on the desktop site
1. Open Pandora in your chosen web browser and sign in, if you haven't already.
2. Using the search bar at the top of the player dashboard, type in "Thumbprint Radio."3. In the list of results, run your cursor over the Thumbprint Radio icon, and when the Play icon appears on the station art, click it.
4. If the station begins to play, it's been added to your "My Collection" list.
Quick tip: If the station doesn't play, go back and add a few more stations or thumb up a few more songs and wait 24 hours to add it again.
How to add Thumbprint Radio to Pandora on the mobile app1. Open the Pandora mobile app and log into your account, if you haven't already.
3. Type in "Thumbprint Radio" and wait for the station to appear in the results.4. Tap the play icon to the right of the station result. It will automatically be added to your "My Collection" station list. If it doesn't play, then you haven't met the criteria for adding it.
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
- Infosys, Wipro, HDFC Bank and other stocks to watch out for on April 15
- India's largest opposition party blames national media for its lack of influence — but its new YouTube channel may only be targeting the Hindi belt
- Kellogg expands its portfolio by launching more Indianised products
- Infosys plans to hire 25,000 freshers over the next 12 months — a 26% boost for campus hiring in India
- IPL 2021: Rajasthan Royals and Delhi Capitals have won 11 matches each in the 22 times they clashed