How to change your Epic Games display name, so that people you play with can see you with a new title
- You can change your
Epic Gamesname by heading to your "Account Info" page.
- Once you change your Epic Games
display name, you'll have to wait at least two weeks to change it again.
- Your Epic Games display name is the name used to identify yourself in games like "Fortnite" and "Rogue Company."
Epic Games is the developer behind the multiplayer sensation "Fortnite." But there are hundreds of games on the Epic Games Store, and many of them make use of your display name.
You choose a display name when you sign up for an
How to change your Epic Games nameIf you're playing on Playstation or Xbox, changing your Epic Games name won't affect your gamertag or display name — those systems use your PlayStation Network and Xbox Live name, respectively.
But if you play on your PC, Mac, or Nintendo Switch, using a "Full" Epic Games account, changing your Epic Games name will change your name in Epic Games titles on those systems.1. Open your web browser and log into your Epic Games Account if you haven't already.
2. Visit this Account Info page and click the blue pencil icon next to your display name.3. Enter your new display name twice. 4. Check the box confirming that you understand that display names can be changed once every two weeks.Advertisement
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page and hit "Save Changes."
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
- HUL profit grows 8% in the second quarter but fails to cheer investors
- Jeff Bezos and Mukesh Ambani's legal battle - a possible verdict on Monday will decide the fate of Reliance-Future Retail's deal
- Taproot dentsu launches a film as an ode to #MeToo and to every single woman who had the courage to speak up
- The Milky Way is recycling its gases to form a clumpy halo
- SoftBank-backed True Balance is set to close its Series D funding round – founder says they are focussed on lending in India