How to delete a Wayfair account and remove your personal data from the ecommerce site
- Wayfair, an ecommerce site specializing in furniture and
home goods, lets shoppers create a personal account to store payment info and track orders.
- Unlike other
online retailers, there's no easy way to delete your Wayfairuser account and the data associated with it through your account profile.
- To delete your Wayfair account, you'll need to request a deletion through an online company contact form or by calling customer service at 866-263-8325.
Having an account with Wayfair, the
But getting rid of your data and deleting your Wayfair account isn't as easy as registering for the site. The company currently has no way for you to delete your account through its user web portal. Instead, you'll need to use a workaround that involves contacting the company directly in an online form and requesting they delete your account and all its associated data for you. You can also call the company's customer service number, 866-263-8325, to request that they delete your account.Once you send an online request, you should have a response from Wayfair in the coming days. If you don't hear back, phone their customer service line.
How to delete your Wayfair user account
1. Go to the Wayfair website and log in using the email address and password associated with your account.2. Navigate to https://www.wayfair.com/contact_us/account.
3. Under "Choose an action," click "Something else."4. When asked to choose a contact method, select "Email Us." 5. A pop-up email form will appear. Enter the email address associated with your account as well as your name in the appropriate fields.
6. In the details box, type "Request to delete my account" or "I want to delete my account."
7. After filling in all required information, press "Send" to send the message.
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
- OnePlus announces Nord N10 5G and Nord 100 affordable smartphones
- Lawyers can now travel in special Mumbai suburban trains
- Bezos vs Ambani battle: Eight questions regarding Amazon's disclosures of Future deal will be in the spotlight
- Maharashtra reduces COVID-19 test rates at private labs to ₹980
- Top stocks to watch — Mahindra Finance, Tata Motors, Airtel, DHFL, SBI, Coforge, and others