How to delete your entire Bumble account, or only erase your 'Date Mode' account
- You can delete a
Bumbleaccount by hitting "Delete" at the bottom of your account's Settings menu.
- Once you delete your Bumble account, it can't be restored, and you'll need to make a new one.
- If you want to keep your Bumble Bizz and BFF profiles, you can just disable "Date Mode" instead.
Related Article Module: What is Bumble? How the dating app differs from its competition, and what it offers women
But with more people downloading these apps, there are also more people who will eventually need to delete them - either because they've found a relationship, or just gotten bored of swiping.
If you're thinking about deleting your free or paid Bumble account, the process is simple.
What you should know before deleting your Bumble app
Deleting a Bumble account is easy, but there are a few things to note.
If you're paying for a premium Bumble subscription, you'll need to cancel that subscription first. Otherwise, you'll keep being charged even though you don't have an account.
If for whatever reason you can't access the app, don't worry - your profile and billing information is intact, and you can contact Bumble's support team for help deleting your account.
If you don't necessarily want to get rid of your full Bumble profile, just the romantic part, you can turn off Date Mode. This will let you keep using the app's friendship- and business-based modes, Bumble BFFs and Bumble Bizz. But you should know that if you turn off Date Mode, it will permanently delete all the conversations and matches you've made.
Quick tip: There's also the Bumble Snooze feature that lets you turn off Bumble activity for as long as you like without affecting your profile's status.
Here's how to delete either your entire Bumble account, or just Date Mode.
How to delete your entire Bumble account
- Open the Bumble app.
- Tap the profile icon on the bottom-left corner of the home screen.
- Click on the cogwheel in the top corner.
Quick tip: Your "cogwheel" may be in the top-right or top-left depending on whether you have an
Androidor an iPhone.
- Swipe all the way to the bottom and tap "Delete Account."
- The Bumble app will prompt you to confirm that you want to delete your account. Remember that once it's deleted, it can't be recovered. Type the word "delete" and press Confirm.
How to disable Date Mode from Bumble
- Open the Bumble app and tap the profile icon in the bottom-left corner of the home screen.
- Tap on the cogwheel in the top corner.
- Tap the yellow slider to the right of Date Mode.
- When the toggle goes grey, Date Mode has been disabled for your profile. You can turn it back on through this menu at any time, but you won't recover your matches or conversations.
- The 10-year Treasury yield will drop to 3.5% by the end of next year as the massive bond rally will continue, UBS says
- Instagram's crisis highlights the bigger issues the entire ad industry is facing
- Exit polls predict BJP advantage in MP, Rajasthan, Congress win in Chhattisgarh, Telangana and tight contest in Mizoram
- Delhi airport: Flights diverted due to bad smog, bad weather
- Meta expanding child safety measures as scrutiny mounts
- IPL has given me confidence to remain calm under pressure: Rinku Singh
- GST collection surges to 8-month high in November
- Environmental Impact Assessments