How to embed Google Forms to share surveys on your website
- You can embed
Google Formsin a few quick steps using a computer.
- There isn't an embedding option for mobile devices.
- To share a form, you can share a link, send an email, or embed the form into your blog or website.
Google Forms is a free software available to
It's a great way to collect and organize information as
Once you've created a Google Form, you can share it by sharing a link, sending an email, or embedding it into a website.
How to embed Google Forms using a computer
Note that embedding Google Forms must be done on a computer. This feature isn't available on mobile devices.
1. Go to Google Forms.
2. Open the form you want to embed by double clicking it.
3. Click the "Send" button at the top right of the screen.
4. Click the embed symbol, "< >."
5. Adjust the width and height of the embed, if needed, and click "Copy" to copy the embed HTML code.
6. Paste the HTML code into your website.
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
- Nifty, Sensex trade flat after early gains
- Yatra Online stock slips below its issue price on listing
- Prunes: Nature's sweet secret to wellness
- A good season ahead for cement companies with price hikes
- Apricots: A nutrient-packed fruit for health and culinary delights