How to embed Google Forms to share surveys on your website
- You can embed
Google Formsin a few quick steps using a computer.
- There isn't an embedding option for mobile devices.
- To share a form, you can share a link, send an email, or embed the form into your blog or website.
Google Forms is a free software available to
It's a great way to collect and organize information as
How to embed Google Forms using a computerNote that embedding Google Forms must be done on a computer. This feature isn't available on mobile devices.
1. Go to Google Forms.2. Open the form you want to embed by double clicking it.
3. Click the "Send" button at the top right of the screen.4. Click the embed symbol, "< >." 5. Adjust the width and height of the embed, if needed, and click "Copy" to copy the embed HTML code.
6. Paste the HTML code into your website.
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
- Owning an electric two-wheeler is slightly cheaper cheaper than petrol and diesel at a time when fuel prices are at a record high
- TTD approves Rs 2,938-crore budget for 2021-22
- Wholesale growth expected to continue for tractors, passenger vehicles and two-wheelers, says equity research firm Emkay
- Centre finalises One District One Focus Product to promote in cluster approach
- A Mumbai-based EV startup launched the cheapest electric car with a 200 km range