How to find someone on your Strava fitness app in 3 different ways
- You can find someone on
Stravain a few ways – by directly searching their name or by syncing your
- Strava allows you to follow friends and other athletes, so that their training will appear in your Strava feed.
Following someone on Strava allows you to see their workouts and comment on their training.
There are three ways to find someone on Strava – by typing their name into a search bar, or by syncing either your Facebook or your phone's contacts with the app.Here's how to find someone on Strava.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to find someone on Strava1. Open up the
2. Select "Profile" on the bottom bar.3. Hit "Find Friends," which is located on the right, just below your profile picture.
4. From here, you have a number of options to find friends.
- Under "Suggested," Strava will list people that it thinks you know, based on Facebook friendship or mutual friends.
- Tap "Facebook" to see all of your Facebook friends who are on Strava.
- Select "Contacts" to see which of your contacts are on Strava.
5. Alternatively, you can type a friend's name directly into the search bar to find them.6. Once you find the person you want to follow, tap the "Follow" button, which will be located next to his or her name.
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
- Apple AirTag, iPad Pro, new iMac with M1 chip India pricing and availability details
- India's largest insurer LIC says it earned new business premium worth ₹1.84 trillion last year
- Leg hair, don’t care: Why showing women’s body hair in Indian ads is long overdue
- PM Narendra Modi stresses that lockdown will be the last option, says centre and states are working on oxygen supply
- Desperately need supply of oxygen to save lives, appeals Delhi's Ganga Ram Hospital