How to log into your Gmail account on a computer or mobile device
- You can log into your
Gmailaccount, and enable automatic Gmail logins, on the mobile app or desktop website.
- If you logged out of Gmail, signing into your account is quick and easy, as long as you know your password.
- Make sure to log out of your Gmail account when using shared or public computers for security.
But before you can do any of that, you need to log into Gmail - here's how.
How to log into your Gmail account on a mobile device
On your phone, you're usually automatically signed into Gmail. However, if you've logged out or deleted the app, here's how to log back in.
2. Tap the "Sign in" button at the bottom of your screen. If you already have an email account linked in the app and want to add another account, simply tap your profile icon in the top-right corner and then tap "Add another account."
3. On the next page, tap "
4. Tap "Continue" to allow Google to sign into your account.
5. Follow the steps to log in.
You can check the box next to "Remember me" to stay logged into your Gmail account on your device.
How to log into your Gmail account on a computer
To log into Gmail on your Mac or PC, simply go to Gmail.com and enter your account email (or associated phone number) when prompted, and enter your password. Check the box next to "Remember me" if you'd like to stay logged in automatically.
And if you're logging in on a public or shared device, don't forget to log out of Gmail when you're done for the day.
- Best 4K HDR monitors in India
- Best 165Hz gaming monitors in India
- Best microphone for video recording in India
- Affordable over-ear headphone for your work desk in India
- Best power banks with dual USB ports