Google Cricket - how to play doodle cricket on Google?
- Google is currently showcasing its popular interactive doodles as part of its throwback series under the ‘Stay and Play at home’ tagline.
- On April 28, it reintroduced the Doodle for ICC Champions Trophy 2017.
- It allows users to
play cricketas the insect cricket.
The world is currently fighting the Coronavirus pandemic and many people have been stuck at home for over a month. To help people pass time, Google announced a throwback Doodle series that will showcase a Doodle everyday over the next two weeks under the ‘Stay and Play at home’ tagline.
View all Offers
View all Offers
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Gray Sierra, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)₹ 29999Buy On
- 19% OFF
Redmi Note 10 (Aqua Green, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) -Amoled Dot Display | 48MP Sony Sensor IMX582 | Snapdragon 678 Processor₹ 12999₹ 15999Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9 (Carbon Black, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) | 2.3GHz Mediatek Helio G35 Octa core Processor₹ 8999₹ 10999Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9A (Nature Green, 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage) | 2GHz Octa-core Helio G25 Processor | 5000 mAh Battery₹ 6999₹ 8499Buy On
- 9% OFF
OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z Bass Edition (Bold Black)₹ 1999₹ 2190Buy On
Over the years, Google has launched several minigames as Doodles on its homepage to mark big occasions. It will bring back 10 of its popular interactive Google Doodle games.
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOU“As COVID-19 continues to impact communities around the world, people and families everywhere are spending more time at home. In light of this, we’re launching a throwback Doodle series looking back at some of our popular interactive Google Doodle games,” said Google.
AdvertisementGoogle Doodle cricket game
On April 28, Google reintroduced the cricket Doodle that was first showcased in 2017 during the ICC Champions Trophy. When you visit the Google homepage, the ‘G’ can be seen batting while wearing a chef’s hat and the word ‘e’ can be seen bowling.
You can play cricket using the avatar of the insect cricket. The opposing team consists of snails.
How to play Google Doodle cricket game
- To play the Google Doodle cricket game, you can visit the Google homepage.
- Now, click on the interactive Doodle.
- Now, click on ‘Play’.
- Apart from this, you can also click here to play the game in full-screen mode but there are no sounds on this page.
- To play the game, all you need to do is press the left-click of your mouse or the space button on the keyboard.
If you like the cricket game, you can also download it on your Android smartphone from here.
On April 27, Google had reintroduced its coding game from 2017. The game, titled Coding for Carrots allows users to place code together in sequences to help an animated rabbit navigate a maze block.
Google brings back its coding game archives amid Coronavirus lockdown
A new Google Doodle series will be dedicated to health workers and researchers
- GST revenue collection for July rises by 33% with ₹1,16,393 crore
- Policy ignition: India's satellite navigation sector set for higher growth trajectory
- COVID-19 cases in Kerala are spiking due to good detection, better reporting and early easing of restrictions
- Ransomware attacks hit record 300 million in first half of 2021, reveals new report
- Tokyo Olympics: India's Satish Kumar exits from quarter-finals in boxing after losing to Bakhodir Jalolov