How to sign into Google Drive on a computer or phone, and what to do if you can't remember your login information
- You can sign into
Google Driveusing the same username and password as your Gmail account.
- Signing into
- If you can't remember your account information, you can use the "Forgot email?" or "Forgot password?" options to recover your account.
Google Drive is probably the most popular cloud storage app around. And with 15GB of free storage space, it's not hard to see why.
Luckily, it's not hard to sign into Google Drive either. Google Drive, like other Google services, is connected to your
Here's how to sign into Google Drive on both a computer and phone.
How to sign into the Google Drive website
All you need is your Google username and password.
1. Head to the Google Drive website.
2. If you've signed in before, you might be offered one of your Google accounts — click the one you want and enter your password to
Quick tip: If you see the list of Google accounts but want to sign into a different one, click Use another account.
3. Enter your password and click Next again. If prompted, complete the two-factor verification process.
You'll be signed in.
If you can't remember your account information, click Forgot email? or Forgot password? You'll be able to use your recovery method to get back into the account.
How to sign into the Google Drive mobile app
1. Once downloaded, open the Google Drive app.
2. You'll be asked if you want to sign in with one of the Google accounts already saved on your device — tap one and sign in if you do.
3. If you don't, tap Add Account or Add another account.
4. You'll be brought to a page where you can log into your account. Enter your Gmail address, username, or phone number and tap Next.
5. Enter your password and tap Next again. If prompted, complete the two-factor verification process.
You'll be signed into the app.
If you can't remember your account information, tap Forgot email? or Forgot password? to recover your account.
- Mahindra adds a new mini truck to its Jeeto Plus range
- JEE Advanced exam eligibility, how to register, fees and result – everything you need to know
- This defence sector stock boosted investor wealth by 75%
- Now, a smart SIP that alters your monthly installment as per market valuation
- Adani Wilmar’s Angshu Mallick on edible oil prices, rural consumption patterns and outlook for Q2FY23