How to take a screenshot on any ZTE smartphone and find the image later
- You can take a screenshot on any
ZTEphone by pressing and holding the Power and Volume Down buttons at the same time.
- After taking a screenshot, you can find it in the Gallery app, in the Albums tab.
- This technique works for any ZTE handset, as well as most other
Taking a screenshot is a surprisingly routine task. Whether you're sending someone an image from the web, an Instagram photo, or documenting a bug in a program, you'll want to commit the process to memory.
Thankfully, it's easy to do on any ZTE phone, as well as most handsets from other
How to take a screenshot on a ZTE phone
ZTE has embraced the standard method of taking a screenshot that most Android phones share. That means you can take a screenshot this way:
1. Open the app or go to the screen you want to screenshot.
2. Press the Power and Volume Down buttons simultaneously. After a moment, you should see the phone take and save a screenshot. This can be tricky to do since on many ZTE phones, the Volume and Power buttons are on the same side of the handset.
Then, to find the screenshot:
3. Start the Gallery app.
4. In the Gallery, tap "Albums" at the top of the screen, and then tap "
You should find your screenshot in this folder. You can now do anything you want with it, such as share it or send it to another device.
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
How to delete saved passwords on Google Chrome, so that your login data isn't stored by Google
How to get your toolbar back in Google Chrome if you've hidden it, in 3 different ways
How to backup your Google Chrome bookmarks in 2 ways, so you never lose track of your favorite sites
How to change your default search engine in Google Chrome, and switch between Google, Bing, and more
How to change your recovery email in Gmail using your computer
- Elizabeth Holmes ordered dinners for Theranos staff but made sure they weren't delivered until after 8 p.m. so they worked late: book
- My twin and I were in separate classrooms in school. Our joint math lesson made me realize how silly that was.
- 2,000 years before 'manscaping' and smooth armpits, the Romans were seriously into hair removal, archaeological findings show
- Major train accidents that India witnessed in last 15 years
- Odisha rail crash: Rescuers try to raise buried coach, death toll at 238
- Largest road networks in the world – India beats China to take the second spot
- Manoj Bajpayee joins the league of on-screen lawyers like Pankaj Tripathi, Shriya Pilgaonkar & more
- List of famous things to buy in Lonavala