How to uninstall the Epic Games Launcher from your PC or Mac, along with all of its games
- You can uninstall the
Epic GamesLauncher from your PC or Mac in just a few moments each.
- To uninstall the Epic Games Launcher from your PC, go to the "Add or Remove Programs" section of the Windows Control Panel.
- To uninstall the Launcher from your Mac, find its icon in your "Applications" folder and move it to the Trash.
- Before you uninstall the Launcher, be sure to fully close it and any games running through it.
A few years ago, the only game launcher that anyone needed to think about was Steam. Now, between Battle.net, GOG Galaxy, and the Epic Games Launcher, it seems like every new game comes with its own program to run it.
If you've installed the Epic Games Launcher but later decide you don't want or need it, you can uninstall it with just a few clicks.
Just note that before you uninstall the Epic Games Launcher or any of your games, you should make sure they're fully closed. If you're on a PC, this might involve ending their processes through the Task Manager.
How to uninstall the Epic Games Launcher from a PC
1. In the Start button search box, type "remove" and then click "Add or remove programs" when it appears in the search results.
2. In the list of programs, click "Epic Games Launcher" and then click "Uninstall."
Wait while Windows uninstalls the program.
You've now completely uninstalled the Launcher, along with any games you might have installed using the Launcher.
How to uninstall the Epic Games Launcher from a Mac
1. Open the Finder and click "Applications" in the left sidebar.
2. Find the Epic Games Launcher icon and move it to the Trash. You can do this by dragging the icon to the trashcan in your Dock, or by right-clicking it and selecting "Move to Trash."
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
- Fuel your morning: Wholesome South Indian breakfast ideas for health
- Vodafone Idea shares tumble 14%, mcap erodes ₹10,806.7 cr
- National parties declare income of ₹3,077 cr in 2022-23; BJP has highest share
- Human trials may reveal efficacy of new Rs 100 cancer pill: Docs
- Multiplexes' revenue growth to dip to 15% in FY25 as OTTs crimp profit margins