How to use Zoom on a Facebook Portal to start or join virtual meetings on the device
- You can use
Zoomon Facebook Portalto conduct or join virtual meetings.
- Portal, a video chat device, can also connect you with others via
However, you can also use your Portal to easily join a Zoom meeting, packing the video chat platform with a pertinence to both your personal and work lives.
How to use Zoom on Facebook Portal1. If you haven't already, sign up for a free Zoom account online by entering your email and following the prompts.
3. Tap the "Apps" icon and scroll until you locate the Zoom app. Tap "Add" to install.4. Open Zoom. Tap "Allow" when prompted for permissions to record audio and video.
5. You'll be given a six-digit sign-in code. Open a web browser and navigate to zoom.us/pair, where you'll enter the code and click "Continue." Entering the code will sign you into your Zoom account on the Portal.6. Tap "Yes, It's Me" to confirm your identity when prompted on the Portal. From there, choose a password to access Zoom on your Portal, and you're all set.
You'll be taken to your Portal's Zoom dashboard, where you can start or join a meeting right away.
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
- Arecibo Observatory is shutting down — here are some of the most groundbreaking discoveries it inspired, including one that led to a Nobel Prize
- PM to visit 3 vaccine centres in Ahmedabad, Pune & Hyderabad on Sat (Ld)
- India's GDP shrunk 7.5% in July-September — markets had feared much worse
- Oppo ColorOS 11 review — faster, lighter, better, but is it enough?
- Authorities will submit report on coal pollution in 10 days: CM