How to use Zoom on a Facebook Portal to start or join virtual meetings on the device
- You can use
Zoomon Facebook Portalto conduct or join virtual meetings.
- Portal, a video chat device, can also connect you with others via
However, you can also use your
How to use Zoom on Facebook Portal
1. If you haven't already, sign up for a free Zoom account online by entering your email and following the prompts.
2. Grab your Portal. Tap the screen to exit picture frame mode and access the menu. If an app is already open, tap the Home button at the top.
3. Tap the "Apps" icon and scroll until you locate the Zoom app. Tap "Add" to install.
4. Open Zoom. Tap "Allow" when prompted for permissions to record audio and video.
5. You'll be given a six-digit sign-in code. Open a web browser and navigate to zoom.us/pair, where you'll enter the code and click "Continue." Entering the code will sign you into your Zoom account on the Portal.
6. Tap "Yes, It's Me" to confirm your identity when prompted on the Portal.
From there, choose a password to access Zoom on your Portal, and you're all set.
You'll be taken to your Portal's Zoom dashboard, where you can start or join a meeting right away.
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
- Ready to introduce same-day settlement of trades by March 2024: Sebi chief
- Grok AI chatbot to reach all English-language users in about a week: Musk
- What are the two climate declarations India has been hesitant to sign at COP28?
- This 400-million-year-old fossil is the oldest disease-causing fungus we've ever seen!
- 10 Best places to visit in India for New Year 2024