How to watch Apple TV on your iPhone with or without an Apple TV Plus subscription
- You can watch Apple TV on your iPhone by downloading the app from the App Store and subscribing to Apple TV+ or viewing third-party content.
- A subscription to Apple TV+ lets you watch anything from classic movies to live sports to your favorite TV shows right on your iPhone.
- Some content is available for purchase or rent on the app outside of an
Apple TV Plussubscription.
It's no surprise that an iPhone makes a pretty excellent little television and movie screen, so it only makes sense that another Apple product pairs perfectly with their phones as a media delivery platform.
That, of course, is Apple TV.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
Now search for the show or movie you want to watch, either by scrolling through Apple's recommendations on the app's home screen, by searching under the "MOVIES," "TV SHOWS," or "SPORTS" buttons at the top, or by using the search tool at the bottom-right of your screen.
Once you find something you want to watch, tap on it. You will now, depending on the content you chose, be prompted to start an Apple TV+ trial or to get the app needed to watch the selected content.
If you already have the app, you will be given the option to pair it and begin watching immediately.
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
- Jhulan Goswami’s two decade-long career is ‘monumental’, says BCCI on her retirement
- Chandigarh airport to be named after Bhagat Singh: PM Modi
- RBI set for fourth straight rate hike to quell inflation, say experts
- No peace overtures expected between India and Pakistan
- Space dedicated to food and beverage companies in malls on the rise post pandemic