How to watch Apple TV on your iPhone with or without an Apple TV Plus subscription
- You can watch Apple TV on your iPhone by downloading the app from the App Store and subscribing to Apple TV+ or viewing third-party content.
- A subscription to Apple TV+ lets you watch anything from classic movies to live sports to your favorite TV shows right on your iPhone.
- Some content is available for purchase or rent on the app outside of an
Apple TV Plussubscription.
It's no surprise that an iPhone makes a pretty excellent little television and movie screen, so it only makes sense that another Apple product pairs perfectly with their phones as a media delivery platform.That, of course, is Apple TV.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
Once you find something you want to watch, tap on it. You will now, depending on the content you chose, be prompted to start an Apple TV+ trial or to get the app needed to watch the selected content.
If you already have the app, you will be given the option to pair it and begin watching immediately.
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
- Revolut starts India operations, appoints former Lendingkart, Flipkart executive Paroma Chatterjee as CEO
- Top 10 longest sixes in IPL matches from 2008 to till date
- OPINION: Regulation of games of skill under a central legislative regime is the need of the hour
- OPINION: Why weekend lockdowns and night curfews aren't the only solution to India's surging cases of COVID-19
- Haryana government declares summer vacation in schools due to spike in COVID-19 cases