Apple iPhone 11 is now selling for as low as ₹38,999 on Amazon
- Amazon is offering an additional bank discount on purchase of iPhone 11 and iPhone XR.
- Customers using HDFC Bank credit/debit card or the EMI options can avail ₹1,000 instant discount.
- iPhone 11 and XR start at ₹39,999 and ₹32,999 for the 64GB variant, respectively.
AdvertisementIf you have been on a look-out for an Apple iPhone 11 or an iPhone XR, now is the best time to get it on Amazon. During the Great Indian Festival, the company is offering a flat ₹1000 instant bank discount on the purchase of select iPhone when customers use HDFC Bank credit/debit card or the EMI options during checkout.
The offer is for a limited time only and it started at 5pm on October 6 and is valid until 11:59pm on October 8. The iPhone 11 128GB variant is currently retailing at ₹44,999, while the 64GB variant is available for ₹39,999. The deal can get even better if you have an old phone to exchange as Amazon is offering up to ₹13,550 discount on exchange.
As for the specifications of the phone, the iPhone 11 features a 6.1-inch liquid-retina LCD display, 12MP dual-camera set-up at the back and 12MP front camera. It is powered by Apple’s A13 Bionic chip third-generation Neural Engine.
The iPhone XR is currently retailing at ₹37,999 for the 128GB variant and ₹32,999 for the 64GB variant. The phone features a 6.1-inch display, 12MP single camera and a 12MP front camera. It is powered by A12 Bionic chipset with second-generation Neural Engine. Both the iPhone 11 and iPhone XR come with IP67 rating for dust and water resistance.
During the ongoing sale, Amazon is initiating Prime Fridays that will offer exclusive offers and discounts to Prime subscribers only. Prime customers can take advantage of the deals that are spread across categories including — fashion, electronics, home & kitchen, toys, gaming products, smartphones, Amazon brand products and more.
Great Indian Festival Sale 2021: Best deals and offers on woman bags on Amazon
Amazon Sale: Buy best fitness trackers from Xiaomi, OnePlus and Oppo
Amazon Great Indian Festival 2021: Best deals on student laptops, gaming laptops and others from Asus, HP, Dell, Lenovo and more
Disclaimer - When you purchase through links on Business Insider India, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Popular on BI
- From usernames to secret codes for locked chats, here are the upcoming WhatsApp features
- Coal sector PSUs poised to cross ₹21,030 crore Capex target for 2023-24
- Stock markets snap six-day rally; Sensex slumps over 400 points
- From Lathmar Holi to Jallikattu: India's most unusual festivals
- Orient Technologies files draft papers with Sebi to mop-up funds via IPO