The iPhone 13 Pro may feature a larger camera module than the iPhone 12 Pro
iPhone 13Pro is expected to have a large camera module.
- The larger camera set-up could incorporate an extra sensor.
- We could also see larger sensors in the flagship device.
AdvertisementApple’s iPhone 13 Pro is expected to have a larger camera module after a leak of its protective case revealed a significant increase in the space for the camera set-up. This could either mean that the device would have more camera sensors than its predecessors or the size of the sensors could increase to fit in the larger module.
The leak by tipster DuanRui on Twitter shows the
Put the iPhone 12 Pro Max into the iPhone 13 Pro Max mobile phone protective case.via https://t.co/LuywvxgBVr https://t.co/vDAU8orHvO— DuanRui (@duanrui1205) 1625556392000
According to the leaked case, the iPhone 13 Pro may sport a square shaped rear camera module placed at the top left similar to the iPhone 12 Pro. The iPhone 13 Pro is touted to have more space for the camera module and we may see an additional sensor being added to the set-up. However, it is possible that the size of the sensors could be increased.
In any case, we are expected to see an improvement in the camera module. This would mean better clarity as the sensors could capture more light. According to a report by Gadgets 360, we may also see stabilisation in the iPhone 13 series camera modules as they may include sensor-shift stabilisation technology.
Apple will launch its flagship iPhone 13 series later this year and tipsters have leaked a lot of its features. As these are just leaks and there is no confirmation from Apple regarding the camera size, we will get to know what Apple offers in the added space when the phone is launched.
Apple iPhone 13 may come with optical in-display fingerprint sensor alongside Face ID
Apple iPhone 13’s A15 Bionic won’t be based on 3nm process, confirms TSMC
Popular on BI
- Corbevax price slashed to ₹250 per dose inclusive of GST
- IT professionals with 5-10 year experience are the best paid people in India
- Best toy bikes to keep your kids engaged
- New Range Rover Sport revealed in India— check features, specifications and more here
- Three new IPOs opening this week — Paradeep Phosphates, Ethos, eMudhra while LIC to list on exchanges tomorrow