The iPhone 13 Pro may feature a larger camera module than the iPhone 12 Pro
iPhone 13Pro is expected to have a large camera module.
- The larger camera set-up could incorporate an extra sensor.
- We could also see larger sensors in the flagship device.
The leak by tipster DuanRui on Twitter shows the
Put the iPhone 12 Pro Max into the iPhone 13 Pro Max mobile phone protective case.via https://t.co/LuywvxgBVr https://t.co/vDAU8orHvO— DuanRui (@duanrui1205) 1625556392000
According to the leaked case, the iPhone 13 Pro may sport a square shaped rear camera module placed at the top left similar to the iPhone 12 Pro. The iPhone 13 Pro is touted to have more space for the camera module and we may see an additional sensor being added to the set-up. However, it is possible that the size of the sensors could be increased.
In any case, we are expected to see an improvement in the camera module. This would mean better clarity as the sensors could capture more light. According to a report by Gadgets 360, we may also see stabilisation in the iPhone 13 series camera modules as they may include sensor-shift stabilisation technology.
Apple will launch its flagship iPhone 13 series later this year and tipsters have leaked a lot of its features. As these are just leaks and there is no confirmation from Apple regarding the camera size, we will get to know what Apple offers in the added space when the phone is launched.
Apple iPhone 13 may come with optical in-display fingerprint sensor alongside Face ID
AdvertisementApple iPhone 13’s A15 Bionic won’t be based on 3nm process, confirms TSMC
Popular on BI
- Air Canada, Emirates, Air India and other airlines resume flights to Toronto and the tickets are priced up to ₹5 lakh
- I flew on a $65 million Gulfstream G650ER private jet and saw why it's a favorite of tech billionaires like Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos
- Srei Group may leave a $4 billion hole in some of India’s biggest banks
- Best glass feeding bottle for newborn babies in India
- Best toddler bags for kids in India
- Best smartwatch under ₹15000 in India
- Compensation of ₹50,000 to kin of those who died of COVID-19, recommends Indian government
- SpaceX CEO Elon Musk reveals 'challenges' with toilet during Inspiration4 mission, promises upgrades in future