Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile announced — here’s how to pre-register on Android
Call of Duty
- Pre-register users would be able to play the title first on their smartphones.
- The game will feature the same maps, weapons, and characters as
Call of DutyWarzone 2.0.
- Below, check out how to pre-register and the expected features.
AdvertisementActivision has announced the Call of Duty:
The publisher has opened the pre-registration for Call of Duty:
The Call of Duty franchise has some very popular titles across platforms, including the BGMI competitor COD Mobile that’s been doing well. The COD Warzone already has millions of active players and 100 million downloads on PC and consoles, and it is expected to gain popularity on phones as well.
The new Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile would offer a unique experience to players along with its cross-progression with its PC version - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II and Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0.
With the ban on Battlegrounds Mobile India, COD Warzone Mobile can be a potential option for esports players in India. It will also hope to rival Apex Legends- a popular battle royale game that made its debut in May 2022.
How to pre-register for Call of Duty Warzone Mobile
- Open Google’s Play Store
- Search for Call of Duty Warzone Mobile
- Once open, click on pre-register, and a pop-up window will appear saying.
- Tap on the check box and choose ‘Install when available.’
Expected features of Call of Duty Warzone Mobile
After looking at the trailer, The Call of Duty Warzone Mobile is expected to be inspired by its PC version, Call of Duty: Warzone.
According to a blog post by Call of Duty, players will be dropped at the legendary location, Verdansk. In future, the game will also feature the Al Mazrah map.
The blog post has also confirmed that Call of Duty Warzone Mobile will come up with similar weapons and operators in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II and Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0 on console and PC.
The blog post also says that every bit of the game, such as physics, animation, and sound, has been optimised to deliver ultimate accuracy and authenticity.
AdvertisementThe game is expected to have both First Person Perspective (FPP) and third-person perspective modes.
Hackers found a new way to sneak malware into your computer using Minecraft updates — here’s how you can stay safe
Ninety videos of Rockstar's unreleased Grand Theft Auto VI game surface online in massive leak
Popular on BI
- Not hard, not soft, the earliest dino eggs may have been of a 'leathery' texture to protect against damage: study
- Don't need to go big to go home: Australia is turning to sustainable 'tiny houses' to fix their housing crisis!
- Affordability levels to buy homes hit in last 2 years; to improve in 2024 on likely repo rate cut: JLL
- Carbon tax turns into climate fight at COP28
- Market to focus on macro data, global trends: Analysts