Samsung Galaxy A52, Galaxy M62 and Galaxy A32 smartphones to be soon launched in India
- Samsung is all set to launch the Galaxy A52, Galaxy M62 and Galaxy A32 4G smartphones in India.
- The Galaxy M62 is the successor of the popular Galaxy M51 smartphone.
- The company is also set to launch the Galaxy F62 in India on February 15.
While the Galaxy A32 5G variant has already been launched in European market, the other two devices haven’t been launched yet. Some specifications of the Galaxy A52 have leaked along with the Galaxy A72.
Samsung Galaxy A52: Everything we know so far
AdvertisementThe Samsung Galaxy A52 is expected to be the first mid-range device from the company to feature a 90Hz AMOLED display. The device is expected to feature a 6.5-inch Super AMOLED display and is expected to run on Android 11 out of the box. While a Super AMOLED display is not new to the Galaxy A series, a high-refresh rate display is first for the mid-range series.
The Galaxy A52 is expected to be powered by the Snapdragon 720G chipset and a 5G variant, the Galaxy A52 5G is expected to be powered by the Snapdragon 750G chipset and offer a 120Hz display. The Realme 7 Pro is equipped with the same Snapdragon 720G chipset.
Apart from this, the Galaxy A52 is expected to feature a quad camera setup and will be powered by a 4,500mAh battery with 25W fast charge support.
Samsung Galaxy M62: Expected specifications
While not much is known about the Galaxy M62 at the moment, the support page is now live. As per an earlier report, the Galaxy M62 is expected to be powered by the Exynos 9825 chipset and come with Android 11 out of the box.
It is expected to be powered by a 7,000mAh battery with 25W fast charge support. The Galaxy M51 is also equipped with a 7,000mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy A32 4G: Expected specifications
The Samsung Galaxy A32 is expected to feature a 6.2-inch HD+ display and will be powered by an octa-core chipset. It is expected to be powered by a 5,000mAh battery with 15W fast charge support.
Samsung is scheduled to launch the Galaxy F62 smartphone in India on February 15. It is expected to be powered by the Exynos 9825 chipset and will be powered by a 7,000mAh battery with 25W fast charge support.
Samsung Galaxy S21 series launched in India – price, specifications, and everything you need to know
Samsung to launch Galaxy Z Flip3 and Fold3 in second half of 2021
Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro review – the best wireless earbuds from the South Korean smartphone maker so far
- Karnataka budget 2021-22 to be presented on March 8
- Delhi Budget likely to have special allocation for free COVID vaccination at govt hospitals: Sources
- Future iPhones may arrive with Smart Magnetic Connectors, says report
- Centre proposes to raise LIC's authorised capital to ₹25,000 crore
- Huawei files two patents related to electric vehicles, says new report