Samsung Galaxy A52, Galaxy M62 and Galaxy A32 smartphones to be soon launched in India
- Samsung is all set to launch the Galaxy A52, Galaxy M62 and Galaxy A32 4G smartphones in India.
- The Galaxy M62 is the successor of the popular Galaxy M51 smartphone.
- The company is also set to launch the Galaxy F62 in India on February 15.
AdvertisementSamsung is all set to launch three new smartphones in the budget and mid-range segment. The support pages of the Galaxy A52, Galaxy A32 4G and Galaxy M62 are now live on Samsung India and Samsung UK websites, indicating that their launch is imminent.
While the Galaxy A32 5G variant has already been launched in European market, the other two devices haven’t been launched yet. Some specifications of the Galaxy A52 have leaked along with the Galaxy A72.
Samsung Galaxy A52: Everything we know so far
The Samsung Galaxy A52 is expected to be the first mid-range device from the company to feature a 90Hz AMOLED display. The device is expected to feature a 6.5-inch Super AMOLED display and is expected to run on Android 11 out of the box. While a Super AMOLED display is not new to the Galaxy A series, a high-refresh rate display is first for the mid-range series.
The Galaxy A52 is expected to be powered by the Snapdragon 720G chipset and a 5G variant, the Galaxy A52 5G is expected to be powered by the Snapdragon 750G chipset and offer a 120Hz display. The Realme 7 Pro is equipped with the same Snapdragon 720G chipset.
Apart from this, the Galaxy A52 is expected to feature a quad camera setup and will be powered by a 4,500mAh battery with 25W fast charge support.
Samsung Galaxy M62: Expected specifications
While not much is known about the Galaxy M62 at the moment, the support page is now live. As per an earlier report, the Galaxy M62 is expected to be powered by the Exynos 9825 chipset and come with Android 11 out of the box.
It is expected to be powered by a 7,000mAh battery with 25W fast charge support. The Galaxy M51 is also equipped with a 7,000mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy A32 4G: Expected specifications
AdvertisementThe Samsung Galaxy A32 is expected to feature a 6.2-inch HD+ display and will be powered by an octa-core chipset. It is expected to be powered by a 5,000mAh battery with 15W fast charge support.
Samsung is scheduled to launch the Galaxy F62 smartphone in India on February 15. It is expected to be powered by the Exynos 9825 chipset and will be powered by a 7,000mAh battery with 25W fast charge support.
Samsung Galaxy S21 series launched in India – price, specifications, and everything you need to know
Samsung to launch Galaxy Z Flip3 and Fold3 in second half of 2021
Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro review – the best wireless earbuds from the South Korean smartphone maker so far
Popular on BI
- Kellyanne Conway says her husband was 'cheating by tweeting' his disdain for former President Trump in her new memoir
- The worst for Indian startups is yet to come — be prepared for layoffs, unicorn slowdown and startup shutdowns in 2022
- A SpaceX flight attendant said Elon Musk exposed himself and propositioned her for sex, documents show. The company paid $250,000 for her silence.
- What would happen to Twitter if Elon Musk backs out now?
- Researchers develop a virus that works even when iPhone is switched off
- Supreme Court of India extends time for submitting Pegasus probe report
- Chopper services launched in Goa for tourists, locals
- Both Ambuja Cements and ACC are bet worth investing with strong parent Adani