Google Pixel 4a launched in India at a special price of ₹29,999 with Nest Audio smart speaker in tow
The company also launches audio smart speaker '
AdvertisementSimilarly, the audio smart speaker 'Nest Audio' is available at a discounted price of ₹6,999 for a limited period, which has an actual price of ₹7,999, the company said in a statement.
The Pixel 4a features a 5.8-inch OLED display. The phone has a matte finish and includes Pixel's signature colour pop power button in mint.
The rear camera supports HDR+ with dual exposure controls, Portrait Mode, Top Shot, Night Sight with astrophotography capabilities, and fused video stabilisation.
There is also optical image stabilisation (OIS). For selfies, the phone has an 8MP camera sensor at the front, with an f/2.0 lens.
The Pixel 4a is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G Mobile Platform, Titan M security module for on-device security, 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage.
The smartphone houses a 3,140mAh battery that supports a 18W fast charging.
AdvertisementPixel 4a also has Live Caption, which provides real-time captioning (English only) for the video and audio content.
The smart speaker 'Nest Audio' is 75% louder and has 50% stronger bass than the original Google Home.
The smart speaker uses a 19mm tweeter for consistent high-frequency coverage and clear vocals, and a 75mm mid-woofer that really brings the bass.
AdvertisementGoogle said it completed more than 500 hours of tuning to ensure balanced lows, mids and highs so nothing is lacking or overbearing.
Nest Audio will be available in India in two colours: Chalk and Charcoal.
- UltraTech Cement's ₹5,477 crore expansion plan is a sign that Birla is betting on a faster economic recovery
- SBI’s mobile banking app is down for the third time in 30 days — digital services take a hit for the 25th time this year
- HCL Tech's Roshni Nadar is India's richest woman in 2020, according to Kotak Wealth Hurun India list
- Hero ISL’s viewership for the first 8 matches has grown by 16% in comparison to last year
- Reliance Infratel resolution plan approved by NCLT Mumbai – Jio to pick up the tower unit