Leaked renders of OnePlus Nord 20 5G reveal a boxy design, specifications
OnePlus Nord20 5G is expected to be a mid-range phone.
- According to renders, it will feature a triple-camera set-up at the back.
- It has a flat form factor with curved edges, resembling iPhones.
View all Offers
View all Offers
- 61% OFF
Coirfit Jute Fabric Washable Cover 3 Seater Folding Sofa Cum Bed (Grey, 5' X 6' Feet)₹ 8769₹ 17271Buy On
- 31% OFF
Nilkamal Freedom Mini Medium Plastic Cabinet Brown , 2 Doors₹ 4699₹ 6500Buy On
- 34% OFF
CelloNoveltyLarge 2 Door Plastic Cupboard with lock(Wood , Brown)₹ 6709₹ 10095Buy On
Amazon Brand - Solimo Canes Engineered Wood Queen Bed with Box Storage (Wenge finish)₹ 13449₹ 24000Buy On
- 21% OFF
MBTC Xcelo Mesh Office Chair (Black)₹ 3399₹ 4999Buy On
In a leak of renders and specifications by 91Mobiles in association with @Onleaks we get a detailed glimpse of what the phone may look like and what will be on offer. Let’s go through it in detail.
OnePlus Nord 20 5G design
According to the renders, the phone has a flat form factor with curved corners which is very different from its predecessor and other OnePlus devices, and the body resembles more to the latest iPhones. The phone is seen in purple and grey colours in the renders.
The power button is placed on the right side while the left side houses the SIM tray and the volume buttons. At the bottom of the phone, we have a 3.5mm audio jack along with a USB Type-C port and bottom-firing speakers. There is a microphone at the top and bottom. It features a punch-hole type selfie camera that is placed at the top-left corner of the screen. The display has thin bezels on three sides, with a sizable bezel at the bottom.
At the rear, we have a triple-camera set-up, which is a reduction from a quad-camera set-up on its predecessor. The camera sensors are uniquely placed at the top-left corner of the rear panel. It is equipped with two fairly large sensors placed vertically and a small sensor on the left of the two sensors. The LED flash is placed on the right of the large sensors. OnePlus’ logo is also placed at the centre of the rear panel.
OnePlus Nord 20 5G specifications
According to the tipster OnLeaks, the upcoming mid-range smartphone is likely to be powered by Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon 695 chipset. It is expected to feature a 6.43-inch AMOLED display with an in-display fingerprint sensor. Interestingly, its predecessor had a larger 6.49-inch display but on an LCD panel.
In terms of the camera, the primary sensor will be a 48MP lens along with two 2MP sensors. In comparison, the Nord 10 5G had a 64MP+13MP+2MP+2MP set-up. The upcoming phone will most likely feature the same 16MP selfie camera.
For now, this is all we have in terms of specification and design of the upcoming OnePlus device. The company is also working on its flagship OnePlus 10 series which is likely to launch in the first half of 2022.
OnePlus 10 Pro may get 125W fast-charging tech along with four other phones next year
Here’s how to know if your phone is hacked
This new Wi-Fi technology with a 1km range is the future of long range IoT applications
Popular on BI
- Amazon Great Republic Day Sale — Best deals and offers on Apple iPhones, iPads, and more
- ‘Extreme fear’ is ruling the crypto markets — is this an opportunity or a warning sign for investors?
- El Salvador's president hits back on Twitter after rating agency Moody's issues warning over its bitcoin buying
- Amazon Republic Day Sale 2022 — Best deals and offers on Echo smart speakers, Fire TV Sticks and more
- Two IndiGo planes avert mid-air collision over Bengaluru airport, DGCA to take strict action
- India's tennis star Sania Mirza announces retirement from the sport by the end of 2022 season
- EaseMyTrip launches a new campaign featuring Vijay Raaz and Varun Sharma to promote its full-refund medical policy
- Amazon Great Republic Day Sale 2022 — Best deals and offers on gaming laptops, accessories