Messenger chief Stan Chudnovsky to depart from Meta next year
"I've been working nonstop since I was 16, with about two-week breaks between my projects -- always either starting companies, starting a venture fund (NFX) or running companies, merging companies, investing in companies or working at companies," he said in his Facebook post.
As Facebook aims to move towards
Last week, Meta's cryptocurrency head David Marcus announced that he will be leaving the company at the end of the year.
Fellow project founder Morgan Beller left the company in September 2020 to go into venture capital.
Kevin Weil, another one of the project founders, left in March to join Planet, a San Francisco company with a fleet of satellites that take photos of the earth once every day, providing users with imagery that demonstrates how the earth changes.
Chudnovsky's colleague Loredana Crisan will take over his role at Facebook Messenger.
Crisan joined the Messenger team in 2016 and previously led design at Indiegogo.
Investigation finds it takes only two clicks for teens to find drugs on Instagram
AdvertisementFurious customers blast Amazon as an outage knocks Ring doorbells, baby monitors, and Alexa products offline
Popular on BI
- My fiancé and I picked out my engagement ring together before he proposed, and I don't regret missing out on the surprise
- A 24-year-old stock trader who made over $8 million in 2 years shares the 4 indicators he uses as his guides to buy and sell
- You can buy more Yeezys today, if you can get past the app crashes and error messages
- Wedding bells drive two-wheeler sales in May, passenger vehicles cruise on SUVs
- Future Lifestyle Insolvency: RP receives claims of ₹2,155.53 cr from financial creditors
- Behind the scenes: 2 in 3 Indian screenwriters lament lack of pay incentives
- Meta unveils VR headset 'Quest 3' ahead of Apple’s WWDC event
- May auto sales see Maruti, two-wheelers make a comeback; EVs accelerate