Leak suggests Motorola is working on Moto Edge 2022 - check out leaked specifications, renders
- Moto Edge 2022 is expected to launch in Q3 2022.
- Moto Edge may feature, 8GB of RAM and MediaTek Dimensity MT6879 chipset.
- Below, read about leaked specifications and features of the upcoming Moto Edge 2022.
AdvertisementMotorola is reportedly working on Moto Edge 2022 which is codenamed Dubai+. The phone has appeared in leaked renders, revealing its design and specifications. There is no official information about Moto Edge but it is rumoured to launch in Q3 this year.
Reliable tipster, Steve Hemmerstoffer has shed some light on the design and specifications of the rumoured Moto Edge. Let’s have a look.
Moto Edge 2022 expected design
Steve Hemmerstoffer has joined hands with 91mobiles to share CAD renders of Moto Edge 2022. According to the render images, the phone has a punch-hole display along with slim bezels on the front. The rear of the phone has curved edges with the Motorola logo at the centre. It sports a triple camera setup and the bottom side of the phone has a SIM tray and USB Type-C port for charging.
The power button is paired with the volume rocker on the right side of the phone.
Moto Edge 2022 rumoured specifications
As per the shared leaks by Steve Hemmerstoffer, Moto Edge may have 6.5 inches pOLED screen and full-HD display. It could pack MediaTek Dimensity MT6879 chipset. It is also said to have two RAM and storage options, 6GB and 8GB RAM and 128GB and 256GB of internal storage.
The smartphone is said to have a 5000mAh battery and a triple rear camera setup. Primary camera 50MP, 13MP wide lens and 2MP for macro. It may come with a 32MP front camera. Leaks also hint that Edge 2022 may support a stylus just like Motorola Edge 30 Pro.
Looking at the rumoured specifications, it seems like the Moto Edge 2022 will compete against flagship phones such as the OnePlus 10 Pro, Realme GT Neo 3 and more.
A team of researchers led by an Indian-origin engineer developed an electronic skin that feels pain
Is your compliance team on the verge of a burnout?
Popular on BI
- India may require 31,000 pilots in next 20 years: Boeing
- Unlike global economy, India would not slow down: RBI article
- Tier-1 cities’ home sales is 2x of what it’s in tier-2 cities: PropEquity
- Thomas Cook India, SOTC launch Green Carpet to help companies manage carbon emissions of biz travel
- Moody's downgrades outlook for UBS to negative, after Credit Suisse take over