Motorola launches 'Moto G31' smartphone with OLED display, starting at ₹12,999
The smartphone is priced in India, starting at ₹12,999 for the 4GB RAM+64GB storage option and ₹14,999 for the 6GB RAM+128GB storage option.
"The Moto G31 comes with Motorola's signature near-Stock Android that is ad-free and bloatware-free. Security matters to our consumers, so it means everything to us. Now you can count on ThinkShield for Mobile, which offers enhanced protection at every level from the factory to the phone, a secured chain of trust and additional security certifications," the company said in a statement.
AdvertisementIn terms of features, the smartphone features a 6.4-inch full-HD+ (1,080x2,400 pixels) OLED hole-punch display with a 60Hz refresh rate and a 20:9 aspect ratio.
The Moto G31 runs on Android 11 stock software and has a hybrid dual-SIM slot (Nano+ Nano/microSD).
Under the hood, the device is powered by a MediaTek Helio G85 SoC paired with an Arm Mali-G52 MC2 GPU and up to 6GB RAM, 128GB of internal storage.
Moto G31 houses a 50MP main sensor, an 8MP wide-angle camera and a 2MP maco sensor. Rear camera modes include Dual Capture, Spot Colour, Night Vision, Portrait and more. In the front, the device has a 13MP selfie camera.
The smartphone packs a 5,000mAh battery with 20W TurboPower fast charging support. Connectivity options include 4G LTE, FM Radio, 3.5mm audio jack, Bluetooth v5, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, USB Type-C port and more.
Chip shortages to blame for Black Friday online sales dip
AdvertisementRealme 9 series to launch in India in February 2022, to feature four models
Germany plans to phase out the sale of combustion-engine vehicles to help meet its ambitious goal of getting 15 million electric vehicles on the road by 2030
Popular on BI
- A student who accidentally became a millionaire with a cult following after selling his expressionless selfies as NFTs says he feels confused
- Internship at Bureau of Police Research & Development: Checkout all the details including last date, eligibility and stipend
- One of the largest cryptocurrency swapping platforms just lost $1.3 million as users failed to update approvals
- Reliance Industries, Vodafone Idea, Axis Bank, Deepak Nitrite and other hot stocks on January 24
- Fortune oil maker Adani Wilmar is looking to acquire southern players in edible oil, FMCG industry
- After 10-minute grocery delivery, a 15-minute ambulance service grabs investor interest
- Decentralised file sharing, movie streaming, and much more — these are top five Web3 cryptocurrencies to keep an eye on in 2022
- This Indian couple plans to get married in a Hogwarts-themed metaverse to beat the pandemic's restrictions