Motorola launches 'Moto Tab G20' tablet in India featuring 8-inch display, 5,100mAh battery
Motorolalaunched a mid-range tablet called ' Moto Tab G20'.
- The tab has a starting price of ₹10,999 fir the 3GB+32GB variant.
- It features an 8-inch IPS LCD panel that supports 800 x 1280 resolution.
AdvertisementLenovo-owned smartphone brand Motorola on Thursday launched a mid-range tablet called the 'Moto Tab G20' in India.
The Moto Tab G20 is priced at ₹10,999 for the base 3GB + 32GB variant. It will be available for purchase from Flipkart with sales starting from October 2.
"Aimed at making learning from home more intuitive and fun, the Moto Tab G20 comes with the cleanest software thanks to a pure Android experience," the company said in a statement.
The tab features an 8-inch IPS LCD panel that offers an HD+ resolution of 800 x 1280 pixels and is also equipped with TDDI technology that promises clear visuals.
Under the hood, the device is powered by the Helio P22T chipset coupled with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB native storage.
It runs on the stock version of Android 11 OS.
The tablet is equipped with a dedicated Google Kids space that offers pre-loaded content and customisations for children as well as parental control.
The tab houses 5MP front camera and a 13MP rear camera without flash storage with a dedicated microSD card slot. The device is backed by a 5,100mAh battery that is said to offer 15 hours of video playback and 18 hours of web browsing usage.
The Tab G20 tablet offers connectivity features like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, a USB-C port, and a 3.5mm audio jack.
Popular on BI
- I'm a 56-year-old IT worker who got laid off last year and have been unemployed ever since. I have a hunch I'm not finding work due to ageism. How do I prove it?
- WhatsApp introduces the “Message Yourself” feature, working on voice status updates and more
- DeSantis says Congress should act if Apple follows through on Elon Musk claims and bans Twitter from App Store
- Best refrigerator under ₹15000
- Asus ROG Phone 6 review: A bit more than just gaming
- Fintech unicorn CRED to acquire SaaS startup CreditVidya
- Jio Haptik and CASHe partner to deliver instant credit lines on Whatsapp
- Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO subscribed 5.97 times on day 2