Nokia launches the flip phone in India at ₹4,699 - all details here
Nokia2660 features a 1450mAh battery, a large display, and more.
- The phone also comes with signature features such as big buttons, hearing aid compatibility, and an emergency button for Indian consumers.
- The Nokia 2660 is available across online and offline stores in black, blue and red colour options.
AdvertisementHMD Global, the home of Nokia phones, on Wednesday launched the new Nokia 2660 Flip phone that comes with signature features like a big display, big buttons, hearing aid compatibility, and an emergency button for Indian consumers.
Priced at ₹4,699, the Nokia 2660 is available across online and offline stores in black, blue and red colour options.
"The latest portfolio additions reaffirm
"Our flip phones have always been incredibly popular with seniors, but more recently, we are seeing younger audiences adopt the feature phone trend thanks to their simple-to-use functionality, signature durability and extended battery life and of course stylish design #ClassicsCalling. The Nokia 2660 Flip is a reliable companion for all ages," Kochhar added.
The phone houses a 1,450mAh battery to deliver hours of talk time and weeks of standby.
Also in the series is the new Nokia 8210 4G, which comes with a large display and contemporary features like its durable and sleek design, intuitive user interface, and a camera to capture life's best bits, making it simpler and easier to use.
The Nokia 8210 4G includes features like an in-built MP3 player, wireless and wired FM radio, and a camera, alongside a slice of retro courtesy of fan-favourite games like 'Snake'.
Asus ROG Strix G17 (2022) review — a good-looking gaming laptop with flagship performance
Realme Buds Air 3 review: Impressive noise cancellation on a budget
Popular on BI
- An Apple executive is leaving the company after being filmed joking about fondling 'big-breasted women' in a viral TikTok video
- Bill Gates says political polarization 'may bring it all to an end' and could even lead to a civil war
- To beat the traffic of Bangalore, you can now book a 12-minute helicopter ride
- Amazon rolled out a live shopping feature via content creators and social media influencers in India
- Real estate demand may take a hit this festive season after RBI’s rate hike
- RBI cuts FY23 GDP growth forecast to 7% as developed world heads into recession
- Iraq's forex reserves hit record high as oil prices soar
- RBI does not have fixed dollar:rupee exchange rate: Shaktikanta Das