Nothing phone (1) to launch soon – price, features, and everything we know so far
- The Nothing phone (1) is the first smartphone from the Carl Pei-led company.
- The key selling point of the Nothing phone (1) is its glyph interface with 900 LEDs on the back.
- The phone is available for pre-order on Flipkart, and you can reserve your unit even without an invite now.
- If you are looking to buy the Nothing phone (1), here’s everything you need to know about the upcoming mid-range smartphone.
The much-awaited Nothing phone (1) launch is just around the corner, after weeks of leaks and teasers. Carl Pei’s latest venture has already developed a big following, and that has created a lot of interest in the first smartphone from Nothing.
We already know many details about the Nothing phone (1), thanks to several leaks of the smartphone and some confirmations from the company itself.
Nothing phone (1) launch date
The Nothing phone (1) is all set to launch globally on July 12, with the phone expected to go on sale in India on Flipkart and Amazon. Nothing had initially launched an invite-only pre-order system, but the company has now opened it up to everyone even without an invite.
Nothing phone (1) expected price in India
The Nothing phone (1) is currently available on pre-order for ₹2,000. While we don’t know the final price yet, it is expected to cost under ₹30,000 and could come in 8-12GB RAM and 128-256GB storage options.
Nothing phone (1) specifications
The primary selling point of the Nothing phone (1) is its glyph interface made up of the 900 LEDs on the back. These LEDs are used to make a pattern on the back, helping the phone stand out from the crowd. As far as utility is concerned, these LEDs are used to alert you about new messages, calls, mails, and other notifications.
The Nothing phone (1) is confirmed to be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G+ chipset, and will also offer wireless charging support.
Leaks suggest that the phone (1) will feature a 6.55-inch Full HD+ display with 120Hz refresh rate and a punch hole notch on the top left. It is said to be powered by a 4,500mAh battery with 45W fast charging support. It will run on Android 12 with Nothing OS, the company’s custom skin on top.
Vivo reportedly transferred nearly $8 billion to its parent company in China
After Xiaomi, Vivo comes under the Enforcement Directorate’s scanner
Asus VivoBook Pro 14 OLED review – good performance with a lightweight design
Popular on BI
- Over 60 schools in and around Bengaluru receive bomb threat, students evacuated safely
- TVS Motor Co sales rise 31% to 3,64,231 units in November
- Johnny Depp unknowingly taught Ranveer Singh the craft of acting
- Midcap index rising for last 21 sessions, hitting fresh highs since November 16
- Global smartwatch shipments up 9% in Q3, Fire-Boltt & Huawei hit new highs: Report