OnePlus 10 Pro leaked images ahead of pre-orders give us a close look at the upcoming flagship
OnePlus 10 Prowill be available for re-orders starting January 4.
- Before the official launch in China later this month, the leaked specifications give us an insight on what to expect.
- The leaked images shows a large
AdvertisementWith the OnePlus 10 Pro expected to launch on January 11 in China, we have got more leaks ahead of its launch. The leaked images of the OnePlus 10 Pro give us a detailed look ahead of the launch of the flagship smartphone from the company.
The OnePlus 10 Pro will be available for pre-orders starting January 4 in China, with wider availability expected in a couple of months. While we may be able to get our hands on the device before March, let’s take a look at what the leaks suggest.
OnePlus 10 Pro: What we know so far
According to the leaked photos, the OnePlus 10 Pro will be available in black and blue colours. It is also said to feature a massive camera module, similar to Samsung Galaxy S21 series, placed at the top-left corner of the back. The renders also suggest that it will have the Hasselblad logo engraved on the module.
Display and camera
According to previous leaks, it will feature a large 6.7-inch AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate along with LTPO 2.0 technology. The front camera that the display houses will offer a 32 MP resolution.
As for the rear camera, we will have a three-sensor set-up having a 48 MP primary lens, a 50 MP wide angle lens and an 8 MP telephoto lens offering 3X optical zoom.
The company’s most-premium offering of the year is expected to feature a 5,000 mAh battery with support for 80W fast-charging and 50W wireless charging.
Processor and Storage
As for the software, the phone will feature Oxygen OS 12 based on Android 12. The Oxygen OS 12 will be a merged version of Oppo’s ColorOS.
Thanks to India’s new IT rules, WhatsApp banned 1.7 million user accounts in November last year
ViewSonic XG2405 gaming monitor review: Low input lag, high refresh rate and a practical stand make this a complete package
Popular on BI
- Gold and silver jewellery to get a lot more expensive
- Indian tycoon Gautam Adani has abandoned a $2.5 billion fundraising effort in his latest setback following a short seller attack on his business empire
- It's been a very bad month for Indian billionaires — four of the richest Indians have collectively lost about $45 billion in 2023
- Oppo Reno 8T Review: Standard Reno series experience with a more attractive design
- Hindenburg Effect: Last 9 days wipe out gains clocked by Adani Group in 2022
- Low H-1B visa limit affecting employers: National Foundation for American Policy
- Rupee gains 12 paise to 82.08 against US dollar
- Lok Sabha adjourned till 2 pm, Rajya Sabha till 2:30 pm over Adani issue