OnePlus 10T to launch soon in India – launch date, expected specifications and everything you need to know
OnePlus 10Tis scheduled to launch in India on August 3.
- The company has already revealed the device’s design ahead of the launch.
- Here’s everything you need to know about the
Chinese smartphone maker OnePlus is gearing up to launch a new flagship device, dubbed as the OnePlus 10T, globally on August 3. The company has also confirmed that the launch premiere in India will be held in Bengaluru.
OnePlus has already revealed the device’s design and has confirmed that it will not feature the company’s alert slider. Most device specifications have already been leaked over the last few weeks.
The OnePlus 10T is also expected to launch as the OnePlus Ace Pro in China.
Here’s everything you need to know about the upcoming flagship device from OnePlus.
OnePlus 10T launch date
The OnePlus 10T is scheduled to launch in India on August 3 at 7:30 pm. The device will be available for purchase soon after it is launched.
OnePlus confirms the device will not feature an alert slider
OnePlus in a community post, said that it has removed the alert slider from the device to make space for other technologies such as “super-fast charging, a large battery capacity, and a better antenna signal”.
The alert slider is one of the most popular features of the OnePlus devices and allows users to silence their device or put it on vibrate mode easily.
OnePlus 10T expected specifications
The OnePlus 10T is expected to run on Android 12 out of the box. It is expected to soon receive the OxygenOS 13 update with Android 13, which is expected to be announced at the event.
The OnePlus 10T is expected to run on Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset coupled with up to 12GB RAM and 256GB of internal storage. The Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 is the current flagship processor and is extremely powerful.
The device is expected to feature a triple camera setup at the back, with a 50MP primary camera, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera and a 2MP portrait camera. The device is expected to feature a 16MP selfie camera on the front.
The device is expected to be powered by a 4,800mAh battery with up to 150W fast charging support. The 150W fast charging support will allow the device to fully charge in just a few minutes.
Redmi K50i vs iQOO Neo 6 – price, specs and features compared
Oppo Reno 8 Pro vs OnePlus 10R 5G – price, specs and features compared
Nothing phone (1) vs OnePlus Nord 2T – price, specs and features compared
Popular on BI
- Billionaire investor Mark Mobius says he's been able to get his money out of China, but investing in the country is still a 'dilemma' amid national security laws
- The Carnival cruise passenger who went overboard and remains missing was on his first cruise and it became his 'happy place,' his fiancée said
- My fiancé and I picked out my engagement ring together before he proposed, and I don't regret missing out on the surprise
- Coal India’s ₹4,000 crore offer for sale subscribed 4x times
- Nvidia's Jensen Huang started with a $10 million failure before shifting gears to become a $1 trillion company
- Meet the top Nifty50 performers in FY23
- Apple to declare the 12-inch MacBook as obsolete on June 30
- Xiaomi 13 Ultra first impressions: Razor sharp camera in a faux leather-back design