OnePlus 8, OnePlus 8 Pro launched in India, prices starting at ₹41,999
- The OnePlus 8 series of smartphones price in India starts at ₹41,999
- OnePlus 8 Pro is the more expensive of the two and includes features like 120Hz high resolution display and the flagship Snapdragon 865 chipset.
- Apart from this, the OnePlus 8 Pro also comes with improved cameras, taking on other premium flagships like the Galaxy S20 Plus.
- The OnePlus 8 series of smartphones will be available for purchase in India soon.
AdvertisementAfter weeks of buzz, the new OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro smartphones have finally been launched today. Packing in high-end hardware, the new OnePlus 8 smartphones are the most well-rounded launches from the company so far.
With its latest flagships, OnePlus has marked its entry in the premium flagship segment. While the standard OnePlus 8 is the more affordable of the two, the OnePlus 8 Pro justifies its ‘pro’ moniker in terms of both hardware as well as price.
In addition to the OnePlus 8 smartphones, the company also launched a new pair of wireless earbuds, the Bullets Wireless Z.
OnePlus 8, OnePlus 8 Pro price and availability
The OnePlus 8 series of smartphones starts at a price of ₹41,999.
Here are all the pricing details:
|Variant||OnePlus 8||OnePlus 8 Pro|
|6GB + 128GB||₹41,999||-|
|8GB + 128GB||₹44,999||₹54,999|
|12GB + 256GB||₹49,999||₹59,999|
The OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z earphones are priced in India at ₹1,999.
OnePlus 8 Pro features and specifications
The OnePlus 8 Pro is filled to the brim with high-end hardware. It has a massive 6.78-inch Quad HD+ Fluid AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate, which should result in really smooth animations and overall improvements in the user experience. The Galaxy S20 Plus finally has some competition.
At the heart of things, the OnePlus 8 Pro has the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 chipset that is paired with up to 12GB memory and 256GB storage. All in all, this should reduce power consumption while improving speed of operations.
AdvertisementLike other flagships, the OnePlus 8 Pro has four cameras on the back along with a selfie camera. Here are the details:
|48MP primary||f/1.78 aperture|
|48MP ultrawide angle||f/2.2 aperture|
|8MP telephoto||f/2.44 aperture|
|5MP color filter||f/2.4 aperture|
|16MP primary (selfie)||f/2.45 aperture|
The OnePlus 8 Pro is powered by a bigger 4,510mAh battery that supports 30W fast wired as well as wireless charging. You also get the full set of connectivity options, including 5G, 4G VoLTE, NFC, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS and a USB Type-C port. It also has an in-display fingerprint sensor.
OnePlus 8 features and specifications
The OnePlus 8 is the more affordable of the two, but it still packs most of the high-end hardware like its Pro sibling. It has a slightly smaller 6.55-inch Full HD+ Fluid AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh rate.
The OnePlus 8 is also powered by the same Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 chipset. It also comes with up to 12GB of memory and 256GB of storage, with similar performance and power efficiency improvements.
AdvertisementHowever, unlike the OnePlus 8 Pro, the standard OnePlus 8 has only three cameras on the back and one selfie camera. Here are the details:
|48MP primary||f/1.75 aperture|
|16MP ultra-wide angle||f/2.2 aperture|
|2MP macro camera||f/2.4 aperture|
|16MP primary (selfie)||f/2.45 aperture|
The OnePlus 8 is powered by a 4,300mAh battery with Warp Charge 30T support. Connectivity options on the device include 5G, 4G VoLTE, NFC, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS and a USB Type-C port. Like its Pro sibling, it also has an in-display fingerprint sensor.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus review – Refined perfection and worth the price
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro vs OnePlus 7T Pro: Which is the best device for you?
Popular on BI
- PM Modi shares image of tailor on the street using Paytm, calls it a common sight across India
- Adani Enterprises’ ₹20,000 crore FPO fully subscribed on the last day
- I was working toward a promotion at Amazon when my manager started emailing me about needing coaching. Now I'm worried about losing my job.
- All major automakers except Bajaj Auto expected to register growth in January say brokerages
- India's core sector output rises by 7.4 per cent in December
- Indian start-ups are looking at reverse flipping says Economic Survey
- This cheesecake startup refused to give up a slice of its company for a lower valuation on Shark Tank India
- SC suggest Nirav Modi's bro-in-law to give letter of authority to CBI to access offshore bank accounts