OnePlus 8 with ₹2,000 discount, ₹1,000 cashback to go on sale today
- The OnePlus 8 will go on sale in India from 2:00 pm today.
- Customers can avail an instant discount of ₹2,000 by using a SBI card.
- The OnePlus 8 smartphone is priced starting at ₹41,999.
AdvertisementChinese smartphone maker OnePlus had announced the OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro smartphones in India last month. The OnePlus 8 will be available in its first sale at 2:00 pm today from Amazon India.
The delivery of non-essential items in red zones has been approved by the government starting from May 18. This has allowed the company to start selling the OnePlus 8 smartphone in the country.
OnePlus 8 pricing and availability
|6GB + 128GB||₹41,999|
|8GB + 128GB||₹44,999|
|12GB + 256GB||₹49,999|
The OnePlus 8 will be available from Amazon India in Glacial Green, Interstellar Glow, and Onyx Black color options.
OnePlus 8 launch offers
As part of an introductory offer, SBI card users can get flat ₹2,000 off on the OnePlus 8 smartphone. This offer is also valid on EMI transactions. Additionally, users who have pre-booked the device can get an additional ₹1,000 cashback as an Amazon Pay balance.
Amazon offers a no-cost EMI option with up to 12 months terms on all major banks.
OnePlus 8 specifications
- 6.55-inch Full HD+ Fluid AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh rate.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 chipset coupled with up to 12GB of memory and 256GB of storage.
- 4,300mAh battery with 30T fast charging support.
- Android 10 with Oxygen OS 10.
- 5G support.
|48MP primary||f/1.75 aperture|
|16MP ultra-wide angle||f/2.2 aperture|
|2MP macro camera||f/2.4 aperture|
|16MP primary (selfie)||f/2.45 aperture|
Connectivity options on the device include 4G VoLTE, NFC, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS and a USB Type-C port. Like its Pro sibling, it also has an in-display fingerprint sensor.
The OnePlus 8 is the iPhone 11 of the Android world: maximum power and almost everything you want for a lower price tag
OnePlus 8, OnePlus 8 Pro packs in goodies worth ₹4,000 in its Pop-up Box
The two new OnePlus 8 smartphones were just announced - here are the main differences you need to know about
Popular on BI
- Bahamas, Taiwan, Malta & more: Here are 10 countries offering digital nomad visa
- Maruti Suzuki cars will get costlier from January 2023
- Paytm’s optimistic growth projections boost sentiments, shares climb nearly 8%
- India stands like oasis in era of uncertainty amid global inflation, says SBI Research
- Personal loans fintech platform KreditBee raises $80 million in Series-D investment round