OnePlus 9 series specifications and features leaked – here's everything we know about the upcoming OnePlus smartphones
- The OnePlus 9 series is scheduled to be announced on March 23.
- OnePlus is set to launch the OnePlus 9R, OnePlus 9 and the
OnePlus 9 Pro.
- Here’s what we know so far about the OnePlus 9 Pro and the OnePlus 9R.
AdvertisementOnePlus is scheduled to announce its flagship OnePlus 9 series on March 23 and ahead of the launch, some specifications and features of the premium smartphones have been leaked.
This time around, OnePlus is set to launch three devices in the OnePlus 9 series – OnePlus 9, OnePlus 9 Pro and OnePlus 9R or the OnePlus 9 Lite. The OnePlus 9R is expected to be a affordable device aimed at the mid-range segment. At the moment, there’s no information about what this means for the OnePlus Nord series.
OnePlus 9 series expected launch date
OnePlus is scheduled to announce its flagship series on March 23 and the devices will likely go on sale soon after the launch. We should know more about the OnePlus 9 pricing and availability in the coming days.
Complimentary Tech Event
Transform talent with learning that works
Capability development is critical for businesses who want to push the envelope of innovation.Discover how business leaders are strategizing around building talent capabilities and empowering employee transformation.Know More
OnePlus 9 Pro specs
Pete Lau, in a tweet has confirmed that the upcoming OnePlus 9 flagship series will be powered by the new Snapdragon 888 chipset. The base variant is expected to feature 8GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage. We expect to see more variants with up to 12GB RAM and 256GB of internal storage.
OnePlus recently posted images of the OnePlus 9 Pro Morning Mist color variant on Twitter.
Inspired by the soothing glow of mist at dawn, the #OnePlus9Pro Morning Mist delivers a serene and harmonious desig… https://t.co/8rRGvalZpp— OnePlus India (@OnePlus_IN) 1615824044000
The OnePlus 9 Pro is expected to run on Android 11 with OxygenOS 11.5 out of the box. It is expected to feature an AMOLED display and offer Quad HD+ resolution and a refresh rate of 120Hz.
The device is expected to feature a triple camera setup at the back with a 48MP primary camera, a 64MP ultra-wide camera and a telephoto lens. It is expected to be powered by a 4,500mAh battery.
OnePlus 9R specs
OnePlus CEO Pete Lau has confirmed that the company will also launch the OnePlus 9R mid-range smartphone along with the OnePlus 9 and the OnePlus 9 Pro.
The OnePlus 9R is expected to feature a 6.5-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate. The device is expected to be powered by the Snapdragon 690 chipset.
The OnePlus 9R is expected to feature a dual camera setup with a 64MP primary camera and an 8MP ultra-wide sensor. It is expected to be powered by a bigger 5,000mAh battery.
At the moment, not much is known about the OnePlus 9. We should know more about the devices in the coming days.
Expertly crafted and meticulously designed, the #OnePlusWatch is the perfect companion to elevate your digital life… https://t.co/BDYHgd5IWl— OnePlus India (@OnePlus_IN) 1615988465000
OnePlus has also confirmed that it will be launching the OnePlus watch, the company's first smartwatch alongside the OnePlus 9 series.
Best smartphones under ₹15,000 in India
Samsung Galaxy F62 review – the new mid-range killer
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G review – the best Android smartphone, yet
Popular on BI
- OpenAI CEO Sam Altman is privately reassuring developers using the company's tech that it won't compete with them beyond ChatGPT
- The crowd at the unveiling of Apple's Vision Pro headset let out a collective groan when they found out how wildly expensive it was
- My twin and I were in separate classrooms in school. Our joint math lesson made me realize how silly that was.
- Foreign investors raise their bets on Indian auto and financial sectors
- Maruti Suzuki Jimny five-door SUV launched in India, will take on the Mahindra Thar
- Dalal Street set for a sustained upswing as RBI interest rates peak
- Workplace toxicity is common but not enough gets recorded, say HR veterans
- Sensex, Nifty50 likely to open on a tepid note amid mixed global cues: Adani group, Torrent Power, Mazagon Dock among stocks to watch