OnePlus Ace launch date confirmed for April 21
OnePlus Aceis scheduled to launch on April 21 in China.
- The teaser images revealed the design of the phone.
- Some key specifications of the phone are rumoured.
AdvertisementOnePlus has confirmed the launch of its upcoming smartphone OnePlus Ace for April 21. The company has rolled out the teaser image via the Chinese social networking website Weibo. The teaser images revealed that the phone will be available in at least two colours - black and blue.
As we can see from the images, Ace is equipped with a triple camera and a flash. The teased images also show half of the back having a textures design with vertical lines running below the camera module. The phone has a volume button on the left side and a single button supposedly the power/lock key on the other side. However, the images did not reveal the front of the phone.
The OnePlus Ace has leaked on Geekbench a few days ago, and we got a glimpse of speculated specifications of the phone. The phone is also being said to be a rebranded version of Realme GT Neo3.
OnePlus Ace expected specifications-
The phone is likely to be equipped with the Dimensity 8100 chipset and 12GB of RAM. It may have an OIS-assisted 50-megapixel triple camera on the back and a 16-megapixel front camera. Other than this, reports suggest that the phone has a 4,500mAh battery and offers fast charging with 150-watt support. Also, the phone may have a 6.7-inch AMOLED FHD+ display.
Oppo F21 Pro vs OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G – specs, price and features compared
Vivo X Fold launched - Samsung gets a powerful rival in the foldable segment
Popular on BI
- Neobanking platform Vance raises $5.8 million in seed round led by Hummingbird Ventures
- Natural gas price increase negative for GAIL, IGL, marginal beneficiary is RIL: Jefferies
- Auto sales remain buoyant in September with reports of a good festive season ahead
- IAF scrambles fighter jets after bomb scare on Iranian civilian plane in Indian airspace
- Delhi reports over 400 cases of dengue in a week, taking the tally to 937