OnePlus is back to elevate us to “Cloud 11”—and the world awaits the highly anticipated flagship products
OnePlushas announced the launch dates for the OnePlus 11 5G& OnePlus Buds 2 Pro
- On popular demand, the company is bringing back the fan favourite Hasselblad camera and Alert slider
- The flagship products will be launched on February 7, 2023, in New Delhi
- The Cloud 11 marks the first offline launch event in Delhi since 2019 for OnePlus
AdvertisementAfter a hiatus of three long years, OnePlus is returning to New Delhi with the Cloud 11 launch event. The event is slated for the 7th of February 2023 — where we will see the much-awaited OnePlus flagship phone, earbuds, and more. The launch will showcase the next-gen technology and innovation that the new products are expected to bring.
Promising to take us from Cloud 9 to Cloud 11 are the flagship products we should watch out for - The OnePlus 11 5G and the OnePlus Buds 2 Pro.
OnePlus 11 5G promises to carry forward this legacy by giving what consumers want. The latest flagship from OnePlus will mark the presence of fan favorite features, making it even more appealing. The OnePlus 5G will feature the beloved HassleBlad imaging setup. Since its debut on the OnePlus 9 Pro, the Hasselblad camera has delivered true-to-life images. So it is safe to say the performance will only elevate on the OnePlus 11 5G.
That’s not all. On popular demand, the OnePlus 11 5G will also feature the alert slider—company’s iconic hardware choice that differentiates OnePlus smartphones from other devices. The alert slider is a sweet switch on the side that changes sound profiles on the smartphone.
While the products are sure to shake the market like every year, what’s more exciting is that we’re going to witness the grandeur of OnePlus’ popular on-ground launch with a huge fanfare that was subdued due to the pandemic.
Dubbed the flagship killer in its early days, OnePlus smartphones have created a niche in the market. Its phones created a new segment of “value for money flagship killers” that became a rage among young performance enthusiasts by offering the best of hardware and software. Known for its smooth operation and longevity, OnePlus products have changed the way consumers look at price to performance balance, and that’s what we expect from the upcoming series.
Another product carrying forward the legacy of OnePlus is the Buds 2 Pro. The product that carved out the path for OnePlus in the TWS category. The Buds 2 Pro promises to deliver an immersive stereo-quality audio experience.
Looking at the line-up, it’s evident that OnePlus has actively and efficiently absorbed the community feedback. And the return of fan-favorite features like the alert slider is a testament to that commitment.
Disclaimer: This article is published by the Insider Studios team.
Popular on BI
- A Google engineer of 8 years says his 'spidey-senses' detected incoming layoffs — and felt 'isolated' when his 'faceless' severance email arrived
- A Google employee of 11 years says he and his wife stared at each other in 'disbelief' when they realized they'd both been laid off by the company
- A Google recruiter says he discovered he'd lost his job after a call with one of his candidates suddenly disconnected
- Google may release Pixel Tablet Pro with Tensor G2 chip
- BMW launches its 3rd gen BMW X1 in India
- YouTube Music on the web gets mood filters
- Premium segment contributed 35% of overall smartphone market revenue in 2022
- US industry urges FM to rationalise, simplify direct and indirect taxes in India