OPPO A74 smartphone with 5G support and 90Hz display to launch in India soon, to be priced under ₹20,000
According to the company, the upcoming smartphone is going to be company's first 5G-ready phone under ₹20,000.
The brand has been consistently working to bring in customer-centric meaningful innovations and advanced technologies across its portfolio, the company said in a statement.
AdvertisementThis is OPPO's first phone with 5G compatibility in the pocket friendly segment, it added.
The upcoming smartphone will a 90Hz refresh rate.
It is likely to be powered by Snapdragon 480 chipset and paired with 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage.
OPPO A series phones have time and again proved expertise in delivering futuristic state-of-the art technology innovations, user-friendly design aesthetics, trendy and fashionable form factor and all this at a competitive price point, the company said.
The Chinese smartphone maker recently launched a new smartphone under its F series,
AdvertisementPriced at ₹18,990 for the sole 6GB+128GB storage variant,
Flipkart acquires Cleartrip in an effort to cement its position in the travel booking segment
The utter chaos and confusion over Remdesivir in India is making the COVID-19 second wave worse
Atlassian, the maker of Jira and Trello, is looking to hire 300 engineers in India this year
- PM Modi spoke to Chief Minsters of Punjab, Karnataka, Bihar and Uttarakhand regarding COVID-19 situation in their respective states
- If you are feeling anxious and overwhelmed by the pandemic and the news around it, here are a few ways to calm yourself down
- Delhi extends lockdown till May 17, more strict restrictions to be imposed
- China's Long March rocket debris falls in Indian Ocean close to Maldives, ending days of uncertainty
- India crosses 4,000 mark of COVID deaths in a single day, total 2,42,362 fatalities reported so far