Poco F4 5G to launch in India on June 23 - here’s everything we know so far
Poco F4 5Gmay sport a 6.67-inch display with a 120Hz refresh rate. PocoF4 5G is said to be the most expensive model of the company.
- The Poco F4 5G will be priced around ₹35,300.
The POCO F4 5G is almost ready for its global debut... Well almost. Packed with #EverythingYouNeed, the legend arri… https://t.co/tQ8PhjKjuy— POCO India (@IndiaPOCO) 1655373816000
Ahead of the launch, Poco India has been teasing key features of the Poco F4 5G. Also, looking at the specifications we can expect the Poco F4 5G to be a rebranded version of the Redmi K40S, which was launched a few months ago in China.
Poco F4 5G design and specifications
The Poco F4 5G is teased to come with a 6.67-inch AMOLED display along with a centre-aligned punch-hole cutout similar to the Redmi K40S. It is said to come with a maximum refresh rate of 120Hz, Gorilla Glass 5 for protection and a 4500mAh battery with 67W fast charging. It will also feature a side-mounted fingerprint scanner coupled with a power button.
As per the tweet shared by Poco India, the device will sport a gradient back panel along with a rectangular camera module. The camera is said to feature a 64MP primary lens with a blur reduction feature.
Under the hood, Poco F4 5G is confirmed to be powered by the
According to a teaser shared by Flipkart, the Poco F4 5G will be available in green and black colours.
Poco F4 5G price
The Poco F4 5G price will be EUR 430 (approx. ₹35,300). The device will be launched globally on June 23.
Best gift ideas for father's day under ₹5000
Instagram will soon get full screen feeds, hints Mark Zuckerberg
Popular on BI
- Seeking nominations for the 2024 rising stars of adtech
- Eli Lilly stock will surge 29% over the next year with its weight-loss drug on pace to do $60 billion in sales by 2030, BofA says
- A millennial who quit her office job to live in a school bus explains what her lifestyle costs and how she makes 6 figures freelancing
- Mukka Proteins IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
- Know what are the 7 signs and symptoms of high cholesterol in your body
- Tata Motors to demerge biz into two separate listed companies
- Best drinks for constipation relief and digestive ease
- 10 Reasons why you should opt for plant-based diet