Poco X4 series to feature four smartphones, launch planned from Q1 2022 onwards
- Poco is reportedly planning four new smartphones from its X-series for next year.
- There will be a Poco X4 (NFC), Poco X4 Pro, and Poco X4 GT.
- Out of the four, Poco X4 and Poco X4 Pro are confirmed to launch in India.
AdvertisementPoco hasn’t refreshed its X-series of smartphones with the last launch having taken place last year in September with the Poco X3 Pro. This year, Poco has been busy launching smartphones like the Poco M3 Pro 5G, Poco C31 and Poco F3 GT. But new reports suggest the company is preparing to launch a series of smartphones under its midrange X-series.
Poco is planning to launch at least four X4 smartphones soon, and these phones would be available in India and in other countries, according to a report by 91mobiles. The lineup includes Poco X4, Poco X4 NFC, Poco X4 Pro and Poco X4 GT. The launch timelines for these phones have also been revealed.
There’s also a Poco X4 Pro expected to launch, and this phone would succeed the Poco X3 Pro that launched in India earlier this year in March. Starting at ₹18,999, the Poco X3 Pro comes with a 120Hz display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 processor, a 48-megapixel quad-camera setup and a 20-megapixel selfie camera. The smartphone also packs a 5,160mAh battery and 33W fast charging support.
As for the Poco X4 Pro, the phone is confirmed to be in the works but there are no details about when it would launch. But the report added that the Poco X4 Pro will arrive in India.
It looks like Poco has quite a lot prepared for its midrange smartphone series with at least two of them confirmed for India. The company is expected to start sharing teasers about its upcoming smartphones soon.
Newly reported security lapses in MediaTek chips could allow hackers to listen to calls, company says it’s fixed
OnePlus 10 Pro leak reveals specs – Snapdragon 8 Gen1, Quad HD+ 120Hz AMOLED display and more
Popular on BI
- A Google engineer of 8 years says his 'spidey-senses' detected incoming layoffs — and felt 'isolated' when his 'faceless' severance email arrived
- A Google employee of 11 years says he and his wife stared at each other in 'disbelief' when they realized they'd both been laid off by the company
- A Google recruiter says he discovered he'd lost his job after a call with one of his candidates suddenly disconnected
- Google may release Pixel Tablet Pro with Tensor G2 chip
- BMW launches its 3rd gen BMW X1 in India
- YouTube Music on the web gets mood filters
- Premium segment contributed 35% of overall smartphone market revenue in 2022
- US industry urges FM to rationalise, simplify direct and indirect taxes in India