Poco X4 series to feature four smartphones, launch planned from Q1 2022 onwards
- Poco is reportedly planning four new smartphones from its X-series for next year.
- There will be a Poco X4 (NFC), Poco X4 Pro, and Poco X4 GT.
- Out of the four, Poco X4 and Poco X4 Pro are confirmed to launch in India.
AdvertisementPoco hasn’t refreshed its X-series of smartphones with the last launch having taken place last year in September with the Poco X3 Pro. This year, Poco has been busy launching smartphones like the Poco M3 Pro 5G, Poco C31 and Poco F3 GT. But new reports suggest the company is preparing to launch a series of smartphones under its midrange X-series.
Poco is planning to launch at least four X4 smartphones soon, and these phones would be available in India and in other countries, according to a report by 91mobiles. The lineup includes Poco X4, Poco X4 NFC, Poco X4 Pro and Poco X4 GT. The launch timelines for these phones have also been revealed.
There’s also a Poco X4 Pro expected to launch, and this phone would succeed the Poco X3 Pro that launched in India earlier this year in March. Starting at ₹18,999, the Poco X3 Pro comes with a 120Hz display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 processor, a 48-megapixel quad-camera setup and a 20-megapixel selfie camera. The smartphone also packs a 5,160mAh battery and 33W fast charging support.
As for the Poco X4 Pro, the phone is confirmed to be in the works but there are no details about when it would launch. But the report added that the Poco X4 Pro will arrive in India.
It looks like Poco has quite a lot prepared for its midrange smartphone series with at least two of them confirmed for India. The company is expected to start sharing teasers about its upcoming smartphones soon.
Newly reported security lapses in MediaTek chips could allow hackers to listen to calls, company says it’s fixed
OnePlus 10 Pro leak reveals specs – Snapdragon 8 Gen1, Quad HD+ 120Hz AMOLED display and more
Popular on BI
- The worst for Indian startups is yet to come — be prepared for layoffs, unicorn slowdown and startup shutdowns in 2022
- Kellyanne Conway says her husband was 'cheating by tweeting' his disdain for former President Trump in her new memoir
- A SpaceX flight attendant said Elon Musk exposed himself and propositioned her for sex, documents show. The company paid $250,000 for her silence.
- What would happen to Twitter if Elon Musk backs out now?
- Researchers develop a virus that works even when iPhone is switched off
- Supreme Court of India extends time for submitting Pegasus probe report
- Chopper services launched in Goa for tourists, locals
- Both Ambuja Cements and ACC are bet worth investing with strong parent Adani