Poco X5 Pro 5G to launch in India on February 6 – design, specs and everything you need to know
PocoX5 Pro 5G is scheduled to launch in India on February 6.
- The device is expected to be a rebadged version of the Redmi Note 12 Speed Edition.
- Here’s everything you need to know about the upcoming mid-range smartphone from Poco.
AdvertisementChinese smartphone maker Poco is all set to introduce its latest mid-range smartphone, the Poco X5 Pro 5G in India. The company has finally revealed that the smartphone will be launched in the country on February 6.
In a tweet, Poco has confirmed the launch date and time and has also given us a look at the smartphone. In addition to India, the device will also be launched globally on the same day.
We're giving you the license to go MAD!Kick the BAD, embrace the Bad-ass POCO X5 Pro is launching on 06.02.202… https://t.co/AJKHQkDxcU— POCO India (@IndiaPOCO) 1675087696000
This comes just a few days after renders of the device were showcased by a tipster.
Poco X5 Pro 5G launch in India
The Poco X5 Pro 5G is scheduled to launch in India on February 6 at 5:30 PM. After the device is launched in India, it will be launched globally after a few hours.
While the company has not confirmed when the device will go on sale, the teaser has revealed that it will be available exclusively from Flipkart.
Poco X5 Pro 5G expected specifications
The Poco X5 Pro 5G is expected to be a rebadged version of the Redmi Note 12 Speed Edition that was announced in December 2022. The device in the teaser shared by the company is identical to the Redmi Note 12 Speed Edition.
The Poco X5 Pro 5G is expected to feature a 6.67-inch Full HD+ OLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate and a 240Hz touch sampling rate. It is expected to be powered by the Snapdragon 778G chipset, coupled with up to 12GB RAM and 256GB of internal storage.
Coming to the camera department, the Poco X5 Pro 5G is expected to feature a triple camera setup at the back consisting of a 108MP primary camera, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera and a 2MP macro camera. On the front, it is expected to feature a 16MP selfie camera.
The device is expected to be powered by a 5,000mAh battery and offer 67W fast charging support. As the name suggests, the device will be 5G-enabled.
We should know more about the device, including its pricing and availability in the coming days.
Manu Kumar Jain departs from Xiaomi, nearly a decade after working for the Chinese smartphone maker
Upcoming smartphones launching in India in February 2023
The OnePlus Cloud 11 event keeps getting bigger – two smartphones, a TV, a mechanical keyboard and TWS scheduled to launch
Popular on BI
- A millennial who became a millionaire after the 2008 crash says building wealth is about more than opportunistic investing. You also have to make lifestyle changes and load up on side hustles.
- OnePlus Nord CE 3 leaks ahead of launch – specs, expected launch date and more
- A 53-year-old longevity researcher says his 'biological age' is a decade younger thanks to 4 daily habits — but the science behind them is mixed
- Learning AI can be lucrative: Freshers’ annual pay is ₹10-14 lakh in India, says TeamLease Digital report
- CoCo bonds fall sharply over Credit Suisse deal
- Date night conversations to diet charts – 10 things ChatGPT can help you with
- Gold is bankable, shines more than some western banks say experts
- Fear of financial crisis is keeping investors away from stock markets say experts