Poco’s mid-range smartphone X5 Pro 5G launched in India starting at ₹22,999
Pocotoday launched the X5 Pro 5G smartphone in India.
- The smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 5G SoC.
- The smartphone starts at a price of ₹22,999 and will go on sale from February 13.
AdvertisementPoco today launched the X5 Pro 5G smartphone in India. The latest iteration for the brand’s X series of smartphones. Poco has cosmetic and internal device changes that look exciting on paper. Poco says the brand has returned to its old roots with the X5 Pro 5G, bringing the focus back to performance and efficiency.
Poco X5 Pro 5G price and availability
The Poco X5 Pro 5G is available in two variants. There is a variant with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage priced at ₹22,999 and a variant with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage priced at ₹24,999.
You can buy the smartphone from Flipkart starting February 13, 12 PM. Customers can avail of an instant discount of ₹2,000 by using an ICICI bank debit or credit card.
Poco X5 Pro 5G specifications
The Poco X5 Pro 5G sports a flat sandwich design and comes with a 6.7-inch pOLED display with a max refresh rate of 120Hz. The display supports an adaptive refresh rate, which means it can switch between refresh rates according to projected content. Under the hood, it is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 5G SoC, paired with 6GB or 8GB of RAM. The smartphone has two internal storage specifications – 128GB or 256GB.
For software, it comes with Android 12 out of the box with MiUi 14. Poco has promised 2 Android updates and four years of security updates for the X5 Pro 5G.
The smartphone comes with a triple camera setup. There is a 108MP primary camera paired together with a 2MP macro sensor and an 8MP ultra-wide sensor.
It packs in a 5,000mAh battery and supports 67W fast charging, which can be done with the bundled power brick.
Oppo Reno 8T Review: Standard Reno series experience with a more attractive design
Vishal Bhardwaj: A 2-hour movie made on an iPhone will be a reality soon
Popular on BI
- I bought a car wash at 22 years old. It basically runs itself — and I make $5,500 in passive income each month.
- Sam Altman, who was already wealthy before starting OpenAI, reportedly doesn't own any equity in the company behind ChatGPT
- A lawyer who quit to become an OnlyFans performer says she now makes more money and is happier
- A fifth of Indians feel sleepy at work, future worries keep ‘em awake
- Top ChatGPT 4 plugins: From math, physics and language tutor to vacation planner
- Most of India's statewide heat action plans are inadequate to deal with local risks, new CPR report says
- CIRP initiated in cases of DHFL, ABG Shipyard, Bhushan Power & Steel
- Oscar-winner Kartiki Gonsalves joins Nagesh Kukunoor, Mira Nair who made a splash on debut