Realme GT 5G with Snapdragon 888 to launch soon – Everything we know so far
Realme GT 5Gsmartphone is scheduled to be launched on March 4.
- The device will be showcased at the Mobile World Congress in Shanghai this week.
- The Realme GT 5G will be powered by the Snapdragon 888 chipset and offer 65W fast charging.
- The Realme GT 5G will be the first Snapdragon 888-powered device in India.
The Realme GT 5G has been codenamed ‘Race’ and has been based on the high-performing Grand Tourer (GT) sports cars. The company has said that the upcoming device is aimed at young users.
Madhav Sheth, Realme’s chief executive officer (CEO) recently confirmed the launch of the Realme GT 5G on Twitter.
#realmeFans, mark your calendars for 4th March for the global debut of Next-Gen performance flagship series: realme… https://t.co/MI1sk4Lqxs— Madhav FutureX (@MadhavSheth1) 1613656830000
Realme GT 5G launch date
The Realme GT 5G will be launched globally on March 4. The Indian pricing is expected to be announced on the same day and the device should go on sale soon after that.
Realme GT 5G expected specifications
Realme has confirmed that the device will be powered by the new Snapdragon 888 chipset with up to 12GB RAM and 256GB of internal storage. The Realme XT 5G may be the first Snapdragon 888-powered device in India.
The Realme GT 5G is expected to run on Android 11 out of the box with Realme UI and is expected to feature a 120Hz AMOLED display with a punch-hole notch for the selfie camera.
The Realme GT 5G is expected to feature a 64MP triple camera setup at the back. Apart from this, it is expected to feature an in-display fingerprint sensor and offer 65W fast charging.
AdvertisementRealme is also expected to launch another device along with the Realme GT 5G with the Dimensity 1200 chipset.
We should know more about the Realme GT 5G, including its pricing and availability in the coming days.
Realme X7 Pro 5G vs Xiaomi Mi 10i – best mid-range device under ₹30,000 in India
Realme Watch S Pro review – nailing the important features but the basics need more work
EXCLUSIVE: Realme plans to open 500 new stores in 2021— the CEO reveals the company will go beyond smartphones in the 5G era
- Top stocks to watch out for on March 8
- Karnataka budget 2021-22 to be presented on March 8
- Delhi Budget likely to have special allocation for free COVID vaccination at govt hospitals: Sources
- Future iPhones may arrive with Smart Magnetic Connectors, says report
- Centre proposes to raise LIC's authorised capital to ₹25,000 crore