Realme sold 8.3 million devices during the festive season, registering 20% growth over last year
Realme also became the fastest brand in the world reaching five crore sales of which which three crore came from India. It is also the world's fastest growing smartphone brand for five consecutive quarters according to the Counterpoint Q3, 2020 Global Smartphone Shipment report.
"We are overwhelmed to see the adoption of Realme products at such a fast pace. Realme offers the most blockbuster products which are high on features, style and performance and is available across price segments," said
AdvertisementAccording to the company, its dare to leap approach has resulted in its fast growth within only 30 months since its launch.
IDC India Monthly Wearable Device Tracker-September 2020 historical data release based on unit shipment revealed that Realme was ranked number one in the "
The company had released more than 50 Internet Of Things (IoT) products in 2020 and plans to double it in 2021.
Realme said it had won five top International design awards and collaborated with world-class designers on its products through the Realme Design studio.
The smartphone maker has expanded to more than 61 markets globally and is among the top five brands across more than 13 markets globally in just two years.
AdvertisementRealme Watch most shipped wearable in the last two quarters, company tops wearable segment in September
Chinese smartphone maker Realme sells over 2.31 lakh units of Narzo 20 series in India
- On Earth Day, companies commit to adopt more sustainable practices in an attempt to safeguard our tomorrow
- Tiger Global makes its first crypto investment in India making Coinswitch Kuber worth half a billion dollars
- Best pulse oximeters to keep a check on your SpO2 readings
- Poaching doubled during the lockdown in India due to the 'three F's', and these are the animals most under threat
- Android 12 Developer Preview 3: All the upcoming user-facing features revealed