Realme to launch the world’s first Android phone with magnetic wireless charging
RealmeFlash is touted to be the world’s first Android phone with magnetic wireless charging.
- It’s similar to Apple’s MagSafe wireless charging technology.
- Realme’s magnetic wireless charging technology will be called MagDart.
AdvertisementRealme has announced it will launch the first Android phone with magnetic wireless charging technology. This smartphone will be called “Realme Flash”, and it will feature Realme’s MagDart wireless magnetic charger. This technology may ring a bell as the Apple iPhone 12 series also comes with MagSafe technology for magnetic wireless charging.
Realme is yet to share more details about the Realme Flash and its magnetic wireless charging technology. But based on the teaser image shared by Realme, we can see the highlighted magnetic coil on the smartphone for this wireless charging technology. Magnetic wireless chargers are convenient as it magnetically sticks to the phone, and you don’t have to worry about placing the phone in the correct position.
In our quest to be the pioneers of technology, we created #realmeFlash. It's the world's first Android Phone with… https://t.co/Y7ZfVnagLa— realme (@realmeIndia) 1627360200000
According to a report by GSMArena, Realme’s MagDart will be larger than Apple’s MagSafe tech, and it will also include a fan to keep the heat in check. Realme’s MagDart charger is indeed bulky as compared to the MagSafe charger. It will clip onto the back of the phone for magnetic wireless charging.
Complimentary Tech Event
Transform talent with learning that works
Capability development is critical for businesses who want to push the envelope of innovation.Discover how business leaders are strategizing around building talent capabilities and empowering employee transformation.Know More
Realme’s magnetic wireless charging speed is also said to be more than 15W. The report added that it will be the fastest magnetic wireless charger in the world. The charger will also come bundled with a USB Type-C connector. As for the phone’s design, it has a punch-hole display with curved edges. The phone has been spotted with three rear cameras. In terms of specifications, Realme Flash is said to run on the flagship Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor paired with 12GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. On the software front, it will run Android 11 with realme UI 2.0 layered on top.
Realme hasn’t shared the launch date for the Realme Flash yet but it’s expected to make it official soon.
Realme's DIZO launches first true wireless stereo earbuds and neckband earphones in India
Best smartphones under ₹30,000 from Xiaomi, Samsung, Realme and more
Popular on BI
- We asked ChatGPT who the greatest athlete of all time is and it did not go well for LeBron James
- OpenAI CEO Sam Altman is privately reassuring developers using the company's tech that it won't compete with them beyond ChatGPT
- The crowd at the unveiling of Apple's Vision Pro headset let out a collective groan when they found out how wildly expensive it was
- Heatwave grips India - Bihar, West Bengal, Jharkhand to record highest temperature
- Apple Arcade looks Stronger Than Ever - New & Exciting Games Announced
- What is the best date to set for your SIPs – Beginning, end, or middle of the month?
- Asus ROG Flow Z13 review – a premium gaming tablet
- Must do activities on your visit to Mahabaleshwar