Realme to launch the world’s first Android phone with magnetic wireless charging
RealmeFlash is touted to be the world’s first Android phone with magnetic wireless charging.
- It’s similar to Apple’s MagSafe wireless charging technology.
- Realme’s magnetic wireless charging technology will be called MagDart.
Realme is yet to share more details about the Realme Flash and its magnetic wireless charging technology. But based on the teaser image shared by Realme, we can see the highlighted magnetic coil on the smartphone for this wireless charging technology. Magnetic wireless chargers are convenient as it magnetically sticks to the phone, and you don’t have to worry about placing the phone in the correct position.
In our quest to be the pioneers of technology, we created #realmeFlash. It's the world's first Android Phone with… https://t.co/Y7ZfVnagLa— realme (@realmeIndia) 1627360200000
According to a report by GSMArena, Realme’s MagDart will be larger than Apple’s MagSafe tech, and it will also include a fan to keep the heat in check. Realme’s MagDart charger is indeed bulky as compared to the MagSafe charger. It will clip onto the back of the phone for magnetic wireless charging.
Realme’s magnetic wireless charging speed is also said to be more than 15W. The report added that it will be the fastest magnetic wireless charger in the world. The charger will also come bundled with a USB Type-C connector. As for the phone’s design, it has a punch-hole display with curved edges. The phone has been spotted with three rear cameras. In terms of specifications, Realme Flash is said to run on the flagship Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor paired with 12GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. On the software front, it will run Android 11 with realme UI 2.0 layered on top.
Realme hasn’t shared the launch date for the Realme Flash yet but it’s expected to make it official soon.
Realme's DIZO launches first true wireless stereo earbuds and neckband earphones in India
Best smartphones under ₹30,000 from Xiaomi, Samsung, Realme and more
Popular on BI
- Rishi Sunak on spending spree on skills, healthcare in UK Budget
- New IPL teams: BCCI expecting anything between ₹7,000-₹10,000 crore with Adani, Goenka, Aurobindo in fray
- Chip shortage hits new brands in tough Indian laptop market
- Petrol and diesel prices hiked again by 35 paise for fifth consecutive day across the country
- India vs Pakistan at ICC T20 World Cup: The ‘Men in Blue’ have a definite advantage in this one