Samsung Galaxy F mid-range smartphone to launch in India next month
The new 'Galaxy F' series targeting millennials and Gen Z consumers will be priced around Rs 20,000, industry sources told IANS last week.
AdvertisementGalaxy F41 may be the first one to make a debut. The Galaxy F41 is rumoured to have a water-drop notch display and feature a triple-rear camera setup, reports Yonhap news agency.
The launch of 'Galaxy F' series is set to strengthen Samsung's position in the India smartphone market, with 'Galaxy M' series doing exceedingly well.
The company recently released the Galaxy M31s and the Galaxy M51 in India and held various promotions to boost sales.
Samsung was the second-largest smartphone vendor in India in the second quarter of the year with a 26 per cent market share, only behind China's Xiaomi with a 29 per cent market share.
The 'Galaxy M' series -- launched in early 2019 -- has gone on to become a highly successful franchise for Samsung, with GMV (gross merchandise value) from M series expected to touch $3.5 billion by the end of this year, Samsung said recently.
Expanding its popular Galaxy 'M' series, Samsung has launched M51 with Snapdragon 730G processor along with a 'meanest monster' 7000mAh battery in India.
AdvertisementGalaxy M51 is priced at Rs 24,999 for the 6GB/128GB variant and Rs 26,999 for the 8GB/128GB variant.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 receives record pre-orders, gets four times more bookings than the Galaxy Fold
AdvertisementApple may announce 4 new iPhones next month — here are 3 features we'd love for Apple to include
Xiaomi's next 108MP camera phone will be its cheapest yet, says report
- UP's Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath announces free funerals for deceased Covid patients
- You no longer need a Covid+ve report to get admitted to a hospital: Union Health Ministry
- Supreme Court sets up a 12-member National Task Force to facilitate public health response to the pandemic
- Adobe Summit 2021: Empowering a digital-first economy through personalisation
- Crime branch to probe recovery of O2 concentrators from Delhi eateries, including Khan Market's famous Khan Chacha and Town Hall