Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G at ₹33,999 turned out to be the 'biggest deal' during the sale, says Amazon
Samsung Galaxy S20FE 5G is available at ₹36,999 during Amazon’s Great Indian Festival sale.
- Customers with HDFC Bank cards can avail additional ₹3,000 discount.
- The offer on the Samsung smartphone is being marketed by Amazon as the 'biggest deal of the year'.
AdvertisementSamsung's flagship affordable smartphone
Galaxy S20 FE 5G is available for ₹36,990 and consumers can avail of an additional ₹3,000 HDFC Bank cash back, bringing down the effective price of the device to ₹33,990.
"Galaxy S20 FE 5G brings flagship innovations at an accessible price point and is testimony of our consistent efforts to deliver the best to our young consumers enabling them to do what they love," said Aditya Babbar, Senior Director and Head, Mobile Marketing, Samsung India.
The Amazon festive sale kicked off from October 3, observing a strong start with millions of customers buying from small sellers listed on Amazon.in, including local shops, start-ups and brands, artisans, weavers, and SMBs.
"We are happy to announce Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G is the ‘Biggest Deal of the Year' for our valued customers during the Amazon Great Indian Festival 2021," said Nishant Sardana, Director, Mobile Phones and Televisions, Amazon India.
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G features a 6.5-inch 120Hz full HD+ display. It sports triple rear camera setup of 12MP main sensor, 12MP ultra-wide lens and 8MP telephoto lens with 30X Space Zoom.
Galaxy S20 FE 5G is backed by 4500mAh battery with 25W fast charging as well as wireless charging feature.
Additionally, Galaxy S20FE 5G comes with Snapdragon 865 processor, 128GB internal storage and supports up to 1TB of expandable storage.
Apple MacBook Pro with M1X chipset expected to launch this month
Best smartphone deals during Amazon festival sale on Samsung, Apple, OnePlus Xiaomi and more
Amazon Great Indian Festival 2021: Best deals on student laptops, gaming laptops and others from Asus, HP, Dell, Lenovo and more
Popular on BI
- The worst for Indian startups is yet to come — be prepared for layoffs, unicorn slowdown and startup shutdowns in 2022
- Kellyanne Conway says her husband was 'cheating by tweeting' his disdain for former President Trump in her new memoir
- A SpaceX flight attendant said Elon Musk exposed himself and propositioned her for sex, documents show. The company paid $250,000 for her silence.
- Telangana minister wants cess scrapped and fuel prices back to 2014 levels
- Not just India, many countries are protecting their wheat to keep daily bread, affordable
- Chidambaram triggers state vs center revenue debate after govt's excise cut on fuel
- What would happen to Twitter if Elon Musk backs out now?
- Researchers develop a virus that works even when iPhone is switched off